1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TsukimoriKahoko

Oct 8, 2009

1. TsukimoriKahoko sold me a pair of feet and she was ultra-pleasant and so nice to work with! Fast shipping and great communication! Thanks again! Recommended seller!

2. Sold a dollfie dream dynamite body to TsukimoriKahoko! She was a pleasure to sell to! Payment was swift and the transaction was perfect! I would be happy to sell to TsukimoriKahoko again, thank you!!

-kitten

3. TsukimoriKahoko bought a wig from me... she asked questions to make sure it was exactly what she was looking for, and then paid promptly. It was a pleasure doing business with her, and i'd do it again anytime! :)

4. TsukimoriKahoko bought a head from me- paid right away and let me know when it arrived. Thank you again!! :D

5. I bought a figurine from TsukimoriKahoko and she was a great seller. He came packed really well (in a Jello box!) and he's so cute! Thanks again!

6. TsukimoriKahoko is always a pleasure to deal with. This was our 3rd transaction together, and it went just as smoothly as our other two. I sold her a 70cm ResinSoul Feng, and every good thing that could be said, can be said. :)

7. I sold two dolls to TsukimoriKahoko, who paid very quickly and was very friendly and courteous throughout the entire transaction. She let me know when the dolls arrived and left feedback immediately. Thanks so much! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again were I to re-join the hobby.

8. I bought two tshirts from tsukimorikahoko
      she was very friendly the shipping was fast and the tshirts look great!!
      thanks again for everything

9. I purchased a wig from TsukimoriKahoko and the transaction went smoothly. Shipping was quick and it was nicely packaged. She was very polite and friendly and I would highly recommend her.

10. Awesome - excellent, smooth transaction!! Thank You!!!!

11. I bought a wig from TsukmoriKahoko and the transaction was very pleasant and trouble free. She shipped super quickly. I'd gladly do business with her again!

12. TsukimoriKahoko bought a pair of dollmore shoes from me. She is a real sweetie, paid promptly, and it was a great transaction :D I'd do business again with her anytime!!

13. TsukimoriKahoko was a part of my Volks GO. Her payment for her items and shipping was very quick and on time. Communication was excellent, she let me know when she sent her payments and when her item arrived.:thumbup:)

14. TsukimoriKahoko bought a DD Option Head and a wig from me. Her communication was great, she paid quickly and she was very patient about the delay of the package. She's a great person to deal with and I'd be glad to do business with her again :D

15. I bought a DD Option Bust from TsukimoriKahoko and everything went perfect! She was quick with communication and shipped very quickly. I would definitely recommend buying from her!

16. TsukimoriKahoko bought a wig from me and she was a delight to deal with - a lovely person and great communication - highly recommended.

17. TsukimoriKahoko bought an Angel Fantasy boy body from me and the transaction ran very smoothly. She's a great sport; I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again. Thanks! :)

18. Sold 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to TsukimoriKahoko. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

19. TsukimoriKahoko bought a wig from me. Communication was great and she paid super fast. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

20. Sold a pair of sunglasses and a wig to TsukimoriKahoko. Very smooth transaction! Fast and friendly communication and payment was sent very quickly. I would gladly sell to again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup