1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TsukimoriKahoko

Oct 8, 2009

1. TsukimoriKahoko bought a Fantasy Doll body from me. Communications were prompt and payment was made quickly. I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks again!

2. TsukimoriKahoko sold me an Angel of Dream boy body and she was so incredibly nice--and sent me what was one of the Best Packaging Jobs ever in preserving the original packaging and keeping the body perfect, including carefully bubble wrapping the arms and feet! A big :aheartbea to Tsukimori and the highest recommendation!

3. Bought a Indigo-Violet long fur wig from TsukimoriKahoko~ Great seller and shipped super fast! Would definitely buy from again ^ ^
      Thanks ~ <3

4. I bought an AOD Yiku head from TsukimoriKahoko and everything went very smoothly! The head arrived in no time at all and was in perfect shape with a delightful faceup. Happy to have done business with this DoA member, communication was great -- I couldn't be more pleased!

5. I sold a pair of MSD wigs to TsukimoriKahoko. She paid quickly and was friendly throughout the transaction. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the wigs :)

6. TsukimoriKahoko bought a Customhouse Ange Ai Raffy from me. She paid promptly, and communication was wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :) Thanks again!

7. I bought a cute black wig from TsukimoriKahoko, to go onto the AOD Yuki head I'd purchased earlier. Same great communication and fast shipping. When I say I'll buy from a seller again, I'm not kidding!! Thanks, TsukimoriKahoko!

8. I just sold TsukimoriKahoko a pair of shoes and a hat. The transaction was very smooth and pleasant. She paid promptly and we had no trouble communicating. Thanks!

9. I purchased a doll body from TsukimoriKahoko on a short layaway of one month. She was great to deal with, and we had excellent communication throughout. The body was exactly as advertised, shipped unassembled, packed very well, and shipped promptly.

Thanks again!
      Linda S.
      galatia9

10. I purchased an older AOD body from TsukmoriKahoko and she provided accurate information and shipped the body very quickly. I would purchase from her again anytime...Thank you TsukmoriKahoko!

11. TsukimoriKahoko bought a Domuya Taka head from me, paid very fast and was very friendly and nice.

Lovely buyer, and I would definitely deal with her again! Thank you! <3

12. It's always a pleasure to transact with TsukimoriKahoko since she's super professional and friendly to transact with. Her purchase of my SD NS Doll Family male body went just as smoothly as the other transactions I've had with her. I'm sure we'll do business again!

13. TsukimoriKahoko purchased my DollnDoll Nocturne head. Her communication was very prompt, extremely polite, and she paid for the head immediately upon receiving my Paypal address. Great buyer!

14. I bought a pair of hands from Tsukimorikahoko. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I would definitely do another transaction with her!

15. Bought an outfit from her and everything went smoothly. Would buy from her again.

16. I bought a Dolleaves Zae and everything went perfectly - thanks so much!

17. I ordered the Icy Blue Fur wig from Tsukimorikahoko. My order was ready in one day and the shipping was very fast too. The wig is good - good pattern and the color is nice. Thanks.

18. I bought an Apollo BBB head from TsukimoriKahoko. great communication, and she shipping it out ASAP! And it was packed well ^_^ would love to buy from her again. thanx! ^_^

19. I bought a wig from TsukimoriKahoko. Communication was great, and she had the wig in the mail the very next day! :) Would happily buy from again. Thanks!

20. I bought a couple of wigs, and everything went great. She was very friendly, and helpful - helped me decide on some sizes I wasn't sure about. Everything arrived quickly. I would definately buy from her again and would recommend her highly. Thanks!