1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TsukimoriKahoko

Oct 8, 2009

1. I bought an Angel Region Little Fair Mano from tsukimori Kahoko. The transaction was pleasant and friendly... great deal... very QUICK shipping... Overall wonderful experience... Thanks!!

2. TsukimoriKahoko participated in the Leeke World GO I recently hosted. She was absolutely wonderful to have as a participant-great communication, speedy payment and a very sweet person to boot! Thanks so much :D

3. TsukimoriKahoko painted two parabox heads for me and did a great job.

4. i bought msd sized clothing from TsukimoriKahoko, she was lovely to deal with, good communication and fast shipping, thanks so much! highly recommend!

5. Highly recommended buyer

6. Oops, that last post should have included this: ^^'

TsukimoriKahoko bought an Elfdoll Wu head from me. She paid very quickly and was very pleasant to talk with! Thanks.:)

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought two wigs from Tsuki, they were well made and fit perfectly~! Tsuki had great communication, fast/free shipping and was very nice to work with.
      I hope to do business with her again

Mabo

8. Bought an sleeping Elfdoll Wu head from TsukimoriKahoko. It was my first marketplace buying experience and I couldn't have asked for an easier or nicer transaction ^_^ shipping was super fast. I'm extremely pleased and would not hesitate to recommend her and buy from her again :3

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I've bought 4 more wigs off of TsukimoriKahoko, she had great communication and shipped out quickly. Hopefully we can do business again!
      Mabo~

10. I bought a Popodoll 68 body to TsukimoriKahoko. Perfect communication, fast shipping, she answered my MP really fast when my doll got stuck into customs. Thanks a lot !

11. I bought a pair of Elfdoll hands from TsukimoriKahoko. She is extremely friendly, it was so easy for us to settle things, and the item was shipped really quick! Thank you, dear! :)

12. Positive Feedback

I bought a pair of SD jeans and slip on shoes from TsukimoriKahoko. Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was very fast and even though USPS severely damaged the box, the items were in perfect condition and arrived safely. Great transaction! Thanks!

13. I recently bought a Kizdoll Saiy head :3 It was exactaly the way she described it. She was super understanding with the fact paypal was being mean to my card and wouldnt let me pay quickly. Great communication and I totally will do buisness with her again in the future!

14. I sold some clothing items to TsukimoriKahoko and the transaction was perfect in every way - recommended buyer. Thank you!!!

15. TsukimoriKahoko bought various clothing/shoes from me. Excellent communication, fast payment. Highly recommended buyer!

16. TsukimoriKahoko sold a doll head to me and everything went perfectly! She was always kind and friendly, and shipped in a timely manner and went out of her way to help me. I would buy from her again.

17. Great buyer, fast payment. The transaction went smoothly.

18. Bought an Angelsdoll body from TsukimoriKahoko on a short layaway, everything was great! Always a pleasure to talk to, and everything arrived well packed, and quickly!!! Thank you for a great transaction!

19. Bought some shoes from Tsukimorikahoko. They arrived quickly and just as described! Friendly seller, would buy from again! :) Thank you!

20. More positive feedback! :D This was my second transaction TsukimoriKahoko, and this time I bought resin. Very well-packaged, great communication, sweet seller, and the item arrived in great condition!