1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tsuminaki (Vitta-Vera)

Jun 2, 2006

1. Thanks so much you guys! These are all wonderful. ^^

I have more feedbacks to give myself, I just have to get a chance to sort through my scary PM box ^^;;

2. Tsuminaki just transformed my Tanning Lishe (Ana) into a goddess! I cannot express how happy I am with Tsuminaki and Vitta-Vera.

The quality of the outfit I commissioned is outstanding. I wasn't sure if the design I submitted to them was going to look good on a doll, but with their mad skills I needn't have worried. The fit is perfect and I cannot believe how well it turned out. They really do live up to their great reputation.

I also asked Tsuminaki to give my Tanning Lishe a face-up. She listened to my request and fulfilled it better than I expected. Because of her, I actually like the doll now and that speaks volumes.

Everything was dealt with in an efficient manner, communication was a breeze and Tsuminaki is an absolute pleasure to transact with.

A triple ++ for Tsuminaki's face-ups and Vitta-Vera's awesome seamstress skills! :daisy

3. I bought some eyelashes from Tsuminaki, and received them quickly. She's also very kind, and included a nice thank you note along with my purchase!:)

4. Tsuminaki is really a nice person to trade with^^
      She participated in my birdage group order , and also bought lingerie sets from me. Everytime we communicated smoothly and efficiently ^^
      Thank you so much Tsuminaki~~!!!!

5. Tsuminaki purchased some eyes from me. Payment was very quick, communication was good. I would highly recommend Tsuminaki as a person with whom to do business.

6. Tsuminaki purchased a necklace from me...paid immediately! Easy and pleasant transaction!!

7. I commissioned a tank top and black lace lingerie set from Vitta-Vera and they were great with communication and my items were very well made and well shipped :)
      I'd definitely buy from them again!

8. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

9. Tsuminaki purchased a doll head from me. She paid promptly, and was overall a dream to work with! Thanks for the smooth and great transaction! :thumbup

10. This was so great of you guys ^-^ Thanks so much!

I've been getting a little behind on my transactions listmaking, but here's the most recent, hoping I didn't forget anyone. These were all friendly and successful and I hope to do business with these people again!

Bought from them:
      Jay - (hands)
      Salina - (clothes)
      Lizzard - (furniture)
      Annika - (clothes - trade)
      perfectly_pink - (tan lishe)
      timchener - (group order)
      velvetagel - (eyes)
      Salina - (birdcage)
      Lyrical - (clothes)
      Jolarocknrolla - (wig)
      Rebecca in FL - (clothes)
      Bunny Boo - (clothes)
      Sabriell - (wig)
      crystalgirl - (clothes)
      angelificatus - (shoes)
      Shin - (clothes)
      calalillith - (group order)
      strangeangels - (jewelry)
      brighnasa - (eyes)
      julia - (eyes)
      nakitama - (head)

Sold to them:
      Dolphinchick - (faceup)
      Annika - (clothes - trade)
      damec - (clothes)
      Ney - (faceup)
      Greeneyedtigerlily - (faceup)
      Elendae_Nersil - (clothes)
      Akuma - (wig)
      Weslie - (wig, faceup)
      Bloodyrose82 - (eyelashes)
      Lucky13 - (clothes, faceup)
      PrincessEv - (eyelashes)
      elegy - (sale item)
      GothicKDM - (sale item)
      jolarocknrolla - (clothes)
      Ashbet - (clothes)
      Akuma - (sale item)
      Elendae_Nersil - (stockings)
      Aeronwyn - (clothes)
      tappindoll - (clothes)
      nakitama - (wig)
      mpy - (sale item)
      Lexalot - (clothes)

11. I just got a great outfit from VV!!!! I love the design and the workmanship is beautiful! My doll will probably never want to take it off! Very good communication and quick ship!

Thanks!!!!!! :D :D :D

Judy

12. Just bought a wig from Tsuminaki, and now having sold and bought from her, I can say that she is a great person on both ends of the transaction!! :) :thumbup

13. I just got my commissioned outfit from VV and I couldn't be happier - the dress is extremely well made and just gorgeous. Thank you guys! :)
      xXx

14. Tsuminaki ran a group order from Musedoll that I participated in, and was absolutely wonderful! Very excellent about keeping contact, and when things were left out of the original order, contacted Musedoll and the people affected promptly.

She totally changed my mind about group orders (the only other experience I had was awful!) and I would love to participate in an order done by her again. :thumbup

15. I bought a pair of Mary Jane shoes for my girl, Great transaction. Fast, very professional, would do business again in a heartbeat.

Thank you,
      Yia

16. About a year ago I bought a Vitta-Vera loli outfit from Tsuminaki, it's lovely and very well made and the transaction was very smooth. She's also nice to run into at meets, always pleasant :)

17. Just bought a necklace from us. Wonderful transaction, swift payment and good communication. Great buyer! Thank you! ^^

18. Just got my ttori head back from Tsuminaki! She's my first doll so I was very nervous but Tsuminaki was very easy to work with. She did a gorgeous job and sent me pictures to approve. She received it on a Friday and had her done and sent the next day! I'll post pictures once I figure out how to get them off of my camera...

Here are the pics! Pictures of Eleret

19. Oh, you guys are all wonderful for leaving these. I really appreciate it ^^ and I'll be reciprocating next feedbacks cycle. ^^ In the meantime, these guys were awesome in my last Musedoll group order:

LeLei, Hello_Sunshine, Calalillith, Ashbet, St. James/Idrisfynn, Caerbannog, Heavenly Eyes, Coleva. Thanks so much, you guys!

I notice that DoA Feedback the PM box seems to be gone, so I'm guessing feedback points are defunct ^^ if anyone knows otherwise let me know.

20. Tsuminaki did Eurydice's face-up & I'm quite pleased! She listened to my request and it came to life in a lovely way. Very communicative, approval shots, and everything. The whole job took less than two weeks, including mailing time.

Here's a photo of her: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1694558&postcount=60
      (Please excuse my non-stellar photography skills.)

:)