1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tsuuba

Nov 18, 2008

1. Tsuuba participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

2. Recently sold an item to Tsuuba and had a wonderful transaction! Thanks Tsuuba!

3. Tsuuba split some toesies for me and added some eyelashes to one of my dolls. She did an excellent job. :3

4. I have just completed a transaction with Tsuuba and i have to say it was a total pleasure, she was friendly and very helpful and i really appreciated it.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction <3

5. Tsuuba bought an SD13 body from me and she was fantastic to deal with -- we arranged a short layaway but she actually paid it off ahead of time! highly recommended! :) :) :)

6. Tsuuba bought a pair of Topaz Fairy ears from me. She was always nice and fast with her communication, and very quick on her payment. I would highly recommend :)

7. I sold a Super Gem in Cream White (Heliot Human Body) to Tsuuba! =D

I have to say that I am incredibly pleased with how this transaction went! Tsuuba is excellent with her communication, is great for layaway, honest and responsible! I enjoyed her friendly attitude and am so happy that Rumil has finally found a pair of feet to rest on the ground. :)

I would deal with Tari again in the future, repeatedly, if possible. XD. A valuable buyer, for sure! Thanks so much~!

8. Tsuuba and I traded her Lotus Near for my SD Asiter plus cash and everything went wonderfully! She shipped him super fast and he was exactly as described! Thank you so much! ^_^

9. I bought a Dollmore Checkard outfit from Tsuuba very friendly and shipping was fast! Thanks :)

10. I did not buy anything from her but I did enquire about a doll but unfortunatly due to some problems I could not purchase. I would liek to express the fact that she is a kind paitent person with good communication and always willign to help.

11. I bought a Halloween MSD Dollmore outfit from Tsuuba great communication again and always such a pleasure to work with thanks!

12. I bought an MSD outfit and boots from Tsuuba-good comuncation and they arrived in good order :) Thanks so much!

13. I bought a Dollmore Turtleneck shirt from Tsuuba. It arrived well wrapped and in very good condition. Great communication!

14. Bought Brownie clothes, absolutely easy to deal and the items, albeit delayed by the UK customs, arrived perfectly well and nicely packed ^^

15. I sold a Crobidoll Nia to Tsuuba. Payment was extremely fast and communication was excellent. All in all, a wonderful transaction! :)

16. Item arrived as described, fast shipping! Thanks!

17. I sold a Migidoll Jina to Tsuuba and the transaction was perfect!

Great communication, fast payment, and let me know when the item arrived.

I'd be glad to deal with her again! :)

18. Bought a dollzone Tan hong from Tsuuba.

The transaction went well and she was very lenient with payments and layaway. She was friendly and kept in touch the whole way. Thanks again. =D

19. I sold my kill-u 2nd head to Tsuuba and she paid really fast and stuff! She was really patient and really nice and I hope you'll love the head more than me XDD

20. Tsuuba bought DZ jointed hands from me and I'd have to say it was the quickest, smoothest transaction I've had in a long time :) highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!