1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tsuuba

Nov 18, 2008

1. Hey! I had an awesome transaction with Tsuuba. My Soom Chrom for her Dreaming School A. He was packaged awesomely, and arrived safely and ontime. I would totally buy from her again!

2. I adopted Tsuuba's JDF head+SDFbody type 2.

She sent it quickly and it was very well packaged. The facep-up is absolutely perfect and the parts were well conserved.

Positive feedback!

3. I bought a RS song from Tsuuba and the transaction was perfect!
      The communication was excellent!
      I highly recommended her!
      Thanks!

4. Great As Seller! Nice contact and fast shipping! Many thanks!

5. Tsuuba commissioned me to do a faceup on her Souldoll Asiter & Migidoll Noel. It was a pleasure working with her. Very sweet and kept constant contact. Payment was prompt as well. Great doing business with you! Thank you! :)

6. I did a layaway for a Luts Bliss with Tsuuba, great person to work with, great communication!

7. Tsuuba traded their Dreaming Shiwoo from my Zaoll Luv.
      Great communication, fast shipping, packaged, tracked and insurved as negotiated! Would definitely do business with again!
      Fantastic experience, thank you! <3

8. Tsuuba contacted me to buy a doll on layaway for me. She had agreed to buy her on layaway and then flaked.

9. I bought a doll from Tsuuba and she sent him on the very next day after my last layaway payment! Communication was great, and he was very well packaged. She also included a wig and eyes as a gift and didn't charge Paypal fees. Great seller!

10. Tsuuba is awesome! She purchased an L-Bi sleeping faceplate from me. She ended up modding him and putting a beautiful faceup on him. Thanks so much for the transaction and for letting me see what you created! <3

11. I traded my Unoa boy for Tsuuba's migidoll Yuri. Great trade! Tsuuba shipped super quick and included some lovely extras as well! I love my new boy~ I hope you like yours too!
      Great trade! I recomend!!!

12. Bought a body from Tsuuba on layaway. She was always prompt to answer PMs and let me know that she got each payment ok. Body was securely and very promptly shipped -- paid on Friday and got the body the following Monday! : ) Thanks!

13. I purchased an Unoa Akubi FP from Tsuuba. She was super nice to work and talk with!! The FP was securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would love to to deal with her again and recommend her fully as a seller! Thanks once again!

14. I bought a Chrom Supergem body from Tsuuba. She allowed me layaway and was very friendly through the process. She shipped as quick as she could even due to an emergency, and he arrived well packed. Thank you!

15. I bought a Souldoll Asiter from Tsuuba and I so love it!
      The Contact was really nice and the shipping fast and safe.
      Thank you very much!

16. I bought a Black Elf Sha from Tsuuba, and the transaction went beautifully. She allowed me to buy him on layaway, he came in record time, shipped safely, and is exactly as described. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much for letting me bring home one of my dream dolls!

17. I purchased an outfit from Tsuuba. She was super quick to reply and our communication was great! She was also very friendly and quick to ship the outfit. A terrific transaction...I'd definitely recommend her! ^__^

18. Tsuuba bought a FairyLand Shushu head from me. She is the perfect buyer! She paid right away, kept in contact with me, and let me know when Shushu arrived. Thanks Tsuuba!

19. Tsuuba bought a Narae dreamer from me.Speedy payment,excellent communication,always in contact.Very friendly and polite and sweet.Definitely would do business with again.Highly recommended.

20. I did a trade with Tsuuba Some of her SD clothes for my MNF lightning scar arm. The transaction was great! She was super nice and patient in dealing with me asking multiple questions while I decided on which I wanted more for my boy (my first SD). She then paid the remaining amount for the arm super fast. She was also patient with my shipping schedule. And had good communication. Was even nice enough to add a pair of glasses in for free that I'd asked her the price of. I would gladly do business with her again!

Thanks again! ^.^ And Koriel thanks you as well!