1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for turbow

Jan 18, 2011

1. I had a lovely opportunity to adopt Bluefairy May from Turbow.
      This was more than a pleasure to deal with her - a very professional and comfortable experience. Doll arrived quickly despite a Christmas season, also packed VERY safely and neatly!
      I could wish such a great dolly business to anyone in this community! ^^

2. Turbow hosted a Volks group order that I participated in and things went very smoothly. Everything was well-communicated and my items arrived safely and quickly. I would happily do business with Turbow again. Thank you!

3. I bought Volks LE Nono head from Turbow. Whole transaction went smoothly, she was very kind and pack head very carefully, shipped it quickly. Definitely one of the best sellers and wonderful person. Totally recommend her and would love to buy more from her in future!

Thank you again :aheartbea

4. I sold Dollflower Forget-Me-Not eyes to turbow and the transaction was a breeze! Fast communication and very prompt payment - would certainly deal with again, thank you for buying from me Thanida :)

5. I took part in turbow's GO for DDH-07 heads. She was a perfect host. Communication was good, and my head arrived quickly and safely! Thank you so much for hosting!

6. I also participated in turbow's group order for DDH-07 heads. Excellent communication, and it was easy to see the status of the order from beginning to end. Thank you so much!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

7. Joined in turbow's DD-07 group order. Everything went very smoothly, and any questions/concerns were answered lightening fast! Would happily deal with turbow again, thanks so much!

8. I participated in turbow's Volks DDH - 07 group order and was very pleased. Kept us updated, and it was all very smooth. Would gladly work with her again.

9. I joined turbow's Volks DDH-07 group order. She kept us well informed and answered all questions promptly and efficiently. All in all it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you again!

10. I sold two wigs to turbow, the transaction is smooth and she send the payment on time.
      Thank you ^^

11. ~Positive~
      I participated in turbow's Dollfie Dream group order. It was run extremely well. Perfect communication, fast shipping. Would definitely participate again. Thank you turbow! :D

12. I took part in a split turbow held. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much for everything :)

13. I bought Volks Airy Wolf wig from turbow, she shipped fast and everything went pretty smooth. Thank you very much!

14. I bought a BF Louisa V. from turbow, who was gracious enough to allow me a lengthy layaway. Doll was well packed, and turbow is a lovely person, with great communication, to transact with!

15. I sold a SWD Nono wig to Turbow! She's wonderful to deal with, great communication, timely payment, really great buyer.
      I'd love to deal with her again in the future and highly recommend her!
      Thank you! :aheartbea

16. I purchased one pair of urethane eyes from turbow.
      Amazing transaction, fast communication and shipping, informed me the tracking code.
      The eyes arrived well packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you!

17. Turbow bought some Dollflowers from me. She is an absolutely gorgeous member to deal with and I am always happy to have transactions with her. Thank you dear Turbow <3

18. Turbow let me preorder a BF Kevin, and then add some items from her FB store. She's a gracious, lovely person to deal with. Our international transactions have been models of friendliness, efficiency, and great communication. Highly recommended!

19. I purchase a pair of boots from turbow, great seller pack well and good communication through out. Thank you

20. I purchased a pair of SD16 Ryo Narasaki's eyes for my little one from turbow and it was a wonderful experience from the very beggining ^^, so nice answering every of my messages and it even faster when sending the eyes to me very well packaged and protected. I have no doubt that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for this delightful experience !!