1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for turbow

Jan 18, 2011

1. I bought a Volks wig from Turbow and it was a wonderful transaction. Shipped quickly and he item arrived safely and packed well. I would recommend and love to deal with again, thank you!!

2. Bought a LittleModa Winter Breeze set from Turbow. She was quick to reply and quick to ship the parcel. after a small mixup with not recieving the tracking number(but the parcel came the same day I asked) I was more than happy with this transaction. Would definitely buy from again

3. Purchased a Volks Yo-Tenshi from turbow, and the experience was totally nice and the doll is very beautiful, just as she described. I recommend turbow, and would not hesitate to transact with her again ! Thank you, Thanida ! I truly appreciate everything. :)

4. I had a great transaction with turbow
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Turbow was kind enough to sell her Crobidoll Yuri Head to me.

The transaction was wonderful; great communication, reasonable pricing, and I still can't believe how fast postage was! (and well packaged!)
      I couldn't be happier with my dream boy - thank you so much! :)

6. I bought two pairs of Volks eyes from turbow. Everything arrived well packaged and quickly. Recommended!

7. I bought an outfit set and wig from turbow and it arrived in a timely manner with everything as perfect as expected. She sent things out right away and was quite friendly thru out the whole trip. Thanks very much and I think this is the 3rd time at least that I've bought something. Definitely will be back :3

8. turbow had a sales thread with a pair of shoes I was interested in, they replied right away and our communication was amazing they were fun to work with and I hope i get the chance to work with them again in the future!
      the shipped out the next day and I got my shoes the next week <3

9. I purchased two wigs from Turbow and would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!

10. Well I can't say enough about how wonderful turbow is to deal with. I purchased a wig that ultimately was assumed lost by both of us. Turbow was diligent in trying to locate the wig, but after almost 40 days, my money was refunded. The wig did finally arrive two months later and it is fantastic. Thanks turbow for all your hard work and for a wonderful transaction :)

11. I bought a wig from turbow - communication was fast and friendly, she shipped the wig asap and it arrived safe and sound and exactly as described. I'd gladly deal with her again! Thank you :D

12. I bought 2 pairs of urethane eyes from Turbow .

This is a great seller :thumbup ! I was very happy with the transaction! Thank you very much! With pleasure I will be doing business again))

13. Bought 2 volks sdgr hands from Turbow! Smooth transaction, fast replies and shipping, packed really well too =)
      Definitely hope to deal with her in the future =) thank you so much! :)

14. Bought the cutest LittleModa dress from turbow. The transaction was flawless: great packaging, fast shipping, quick communication, wonderful product. Would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Wig Wing wig from Turbow and it was a really great transaction. Turbow shipped the wig out to me quickly and the parcel arrived safely and well packed. I highly recommend her! Thank you!

16. Positive Feedback

I bought a pair of Volks SD H-11 hands from turbow. When I inquired about shipping prices, she replied promptly with the amount and sent them immediately. She stayed in contact with me throughout the transaction and there was no lack of communication. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. turbow was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with turbow, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

17. I bought two wigs from turbow and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Quick and kind in responding my PM´s and questions and lightning fast shipping in a careful packaging. Thank you!

18. I sold a Crobidoll M-line body to turbow. She paid very quickly, and let me know when the doll arrived- she was also friendly and easy to contact and get along with.

Thank you so much for a great transaction!

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Turbow and the entire transaction was great! All communication was fast. After payment, she had also shipped the item really quickly too :)

Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Monique wig from Turbow and it was a great transaction. Friendly communication, fast shipping and the item was packed nicely. Will happily do business with her again. :)