1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for turbow

Jan 18, 2011

1. Purchased a pair of DD eyes from Turbow. She shipped the item out really fast and I received the eyes today. Thank you so much. ^_^

2. I bought outfit and eyes from turbor. Excellent seller!

3. Bought 2 wigs from Turbow. Excellent communication and the items were shipped the day after payment.

4. turbow is well respected in the doll community, and our most recent transaction was perfect! Communication was friendly and swift and payment was sent immediately. Thank you again!

5. I bought a Yosd set from turbow and she packed it well and every thing arrived safely!! I highly recommend her!

6. I bought an Applebin clothing set from turbow and everything was perfect! Great communication, fast delivery, well packed and the outfit was perfect, like brand new. I'm very happy with the transaction and hope to do business with turbow again. Many thanks.

7. I bought a wig from turbow and it was a very pleasant transaction. Turbow was great with their communication, the item didn't take all that long to get here and it came in amazing condition. Thanks again! :)

8. I bought a pair of eyes from turbow and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks again!

9. I've just bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from Turbow.
      Very good seller with very good communication!!
      Iten shipped within 2 days and arrived within one week!!!
      Thank you sooooo much!!!!

10. Ordered a leeke wig from Turbow.
      She replied to messages fast and had great communication.
      She shipped it within 1-2 days and I received it today.

Thanks again!

11. I bought a Bluefairy Olive from turbow on short layaway. I'm absolutely happy with the transaction and communication! I'll be really glad to deal again. Thank you so much!

12. I sold a SD17 head to Turbow. She payed promptly and had good communication.

13. I bought a pair of Volks heels from turbow. Communication was great, shipping was fast, would definitely buy from turbow again! :)

14. I bought some yo-sd clothes from turbow. Perfect transaction, fast shipping, thanks so much! :)

15. As usual, an amazing transaction with Thanida!
      I bought a Volks SD body and she even included a very cute gift! XD
      Thank you so much for this A+++ transaction!

16. Bought a DollHeart maid outfit from Turbow. She was very friendly to deal with and responded quickly to my message. The outfit was shipped very fast. Would buy from her again.

17. I bought a dress set by Little Moda from Turbow. She responded and shipped quickly, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I'd love to deal with her again!

18. I bought a Bluefairy Leila from Turbow and things went very smoothly! Leila was exactly as described and packaged safely in her boxes. I'm so happy with my new little one - thanks again!

19. Positive feedback:)
      Turbow bought a Crobidoll yuri head from me and they were wonderful to talk to and the whole transaction was perfect :)
      Turbow paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived, I highly recommend them:thumbup!
      Thank you Turbow for giving this head a new home, I hope you enjoy him!

20. Bought a Mirai Suenaga from turbow. Communication was friendly and the wig shipped quickly. This was a very pleasant transaction, and I recommend turbow as a seller. I would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future c: