1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Twinki

May 10, 2011

1. Twinki bought a Littlefee tan Ante Elf from me. We worked out a layaway plan, which she paid off early. She was quick and easy to communicate with. We had a lovely transaction. I would be happy to work with Twinki again. Thank you so much! xoxo

2. I recently sold a Fairyland LittleFee BJD as well as two clothing items to Twinki. She responded promptly to PMs, paid quickly, and was an absolute joy to work with. Wholeheartedly recommend - thanks so much!

3. Twinki commissioned me for a paintover-faceup/touchup for one of her dolls, and was very genuinely sweet and nice to talk to. Payment was timely, she was patient, and was very nice about discussing the details. I would love to work with her again!

4. I purchased the littlefee Pipi faceplate from Twinki and everything was perfect. The FP is in perfect condition. It was sent quickly, the parcel was very well packaged. I am very happy with the transaction. With Twinki very pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much!!! :)

5. I sold Twinki a wig! Payment was prompt and communication was clear. Many thanks!

6. twinki bought a Yo-sd/Littlefee sized dress from me. It was a pleasure to do business again! She kept great communication, sent payment promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you for another wonderful transaction~ <3

7. very nice buyer (^-^)
      [for SD girl size tops and skirt]

8. Purchased an item from my MP. Everything went really well, would love to work with again.

9. I bought a Littlefee Ante from Twinki and it was a flawless transaction, great communication. I would definitely buy from again. Thank you :D

10. This lovely member purchased items from my MP Thread. Everything went wonderfully! Thank you !

11. I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee human Ante faceplate from Twinki. She was very kind and kept me notified at all times. Shipping was extremely fast! I am so happy to have her home, once again, thank you so much for my adorable new addition to my family Twinki! :)

12. I bought a Littlefee Ante face plate from Twinki. It was a wonderful transaction in every way possible. The face plate was fabulous, and she wrapped and packaged it so carefully. Twinki shipped her super fast and we had great communication before, during, and after the transaction. I would give her the highest recommendation and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

13. I purchased a Littlefee faceplate from Twinki and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick shipping and the item was very well packed and as described. Would do business again!

14. Twinki purchased a pair of eyes from me, everything was perfect. Communication was good, and payment was timely without any trouble. Thank you so much!

15. I just purchased a LittleFee from twinki, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She packed her well and shipped her off very quickly. She had great communication and was wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend twinki as a seller. :thumbup

Thank you, twinki! I love her!
      :aheartbea

16. I have to buy the head Soom Saiph
      Perfect transaction,
      Great communication.
      Send rapids
      Great well protect and in excellent state
      Thank

17. Twinki purchased a tiny-sized dress from my MP thread and she was great to work with! Payment was quick and the whole transaction was smooth and painless!

18. Twinkie bought a dress from my sales thread. Communication was polite, payment prompt and she let me know when it was received. Thank you for the pleasant transaction. :)

19. I purchased a RealPuki Soso from Twinki. Great communication, item was exactly as described, fast shipping, an all around pleasure to deal with. :)

20. Twinki bought two pairs of eyes from me and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. communication was very friendly and payment was prompt. i would sell to her again anytime.