1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TwistedKitty

Jun 6, 2009

1. Sold TwistedKitty a Felix Brownie. The entire transaction took place in an afternoon. She had super fast communication and payment and it was a pleasure to have her as a buyer.
      She also let me know when the doll arrived via pm.

In true E-bay fashion : A+++++++++++ Would sell to again!

2. TwistedKitty bought a full set Brownie & a set of Brownie hands from me. Her communication was prompt and friendly, as was her payment once we worked out the details. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived. A pleasure to do business with and would do so again!

3. I purchased some MSD sized jelly bracelets from TwistedKitty. Her response time was lightening quick, she was pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. She even included a lovely little note in the package. I look forward to doing more with her.

4. TwistedKitty sold me a Hermoine outfit and it was such a great transaction! Great price, really quick shipping, marvelous communication. I hope to do business with her again in the future!

5. TwistedKitty sold me some clothing and everything went smoothly, shipping was fast and the clothing was awesome.
      Thanks so much.

6. I purchased a tiny pair of shoes and socks from Lauren and she was great to deal with.....great communication and fast shipping! ;)

7. + Positive.
      I purchased a Lolita-style outfit set from TwistedKitty and everything went wonderfully! Prompt shipping, fantastically packed and in pristine condition just as described. Thanks so much!

8. I sold a dress to TwistedKitty and she was super sweet and helpful throughout the whole transaction (I haven't sold many things). She paid REALLY fast too! I'd sell or buy from her anytime. :)

9. I bought some clothes from her and it was a great transaction ^___^ She was a fast seller and a really kind person. Thanks TwistedKitty : )

10. I got a Lat WS Pury from twistedkitty, everything was smooth and she got here in 2 days Yea! Wonderful warm communication, fair person, good transaction all around Thank-you

11. I have bought a couple of MSD clothes from TwistedKitty and the overall transaction was wonderful. Communication was very good and shipping was amazingly quick. Items are in very good condition. Thanks again!! :D

12. Great buyer, very prompt with payment.
      Lovely to transact with and would definitely do it again.
      ~Pandora~

13. I'm so sad and disappointed. :( I purchased two pair of little crocs for my SD girls. When they arrived, I discovered that all four shoes (two for each pair) were made for the left foot. Although I tried the shoes on my dolls, it was very obvious that there were two left shoes and they looked just dreadful.

I wrote to TwistedKitty and told her about the shoes all being made for the left foot but have never heard back from her. As I said, I'm terribly sad and disappointed. :...(

14. TwistedKitty did a trade with me of some clothes of mine for some clothes and an adorable Re Ment waffle set from her. The package arrived super fast and with some wonderful extras of food shaped erasers, and she was a pleasure to deal with all the way through! A wonderful trade!!!!! :D

15. I bought a Rement Waffle set from TwistedKitty and the transaction was just perfect.

I received the little items very fast and in excellent condition, just as described.

Thank you! <3

16. TwistedKitty sold me a Brownie wig that is quite adorable. :D The shipping was quick, and she was very friendly in our PMs. Will do business again!

17. TwistedKitty sold me a pink mohair wig.
      Little communication, but the one message I did get was quick. Shipping was fast and I am very pleased with the wig.

Thank you!

18. TwistedKitty and I did a partial trade for one of her wigs. She kept in touch and mailed my wig quickly. I'm very pleased! :)

19. I bought some eyes from TwistedKitty. Communication was excellent, and the eyes arrived quickly and well-packaged. I greatly appreciate this smooth transaction. Thanks so very much! *^^*

20. BOught some really cute clothes from Twisted Kitty, shipping was fast, communication was great! Would buy from again!