1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unseenstars233

Jul 25, 2010

1. Sold a Tender Elf Sha head to Unseenstars233. She answered pm's quicly and paid fast. Was pleasure to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to sell to again.

2. Unseenstars233 and I did a body trade and everything went super! All trade requirements were met and the body is amazing!
      I would gladly do business with Unseenstars233 again, anytime!

3. Unseenstars223 did a faceup for my Doll Chateau Hugh and she pretty much got it down perfectly! I think I've found my repeat artist :) Thank you!

(her work!)
      [​IMG]

4. I had another faceup done by Unseenstars223 and it came out AMAZING! I really do love it. I'll be coming back for another :)

5. I had 2 faceups done by unseenstars a couple of months ago, and they came out beautifully!! I kept putting off posting the feedback because I wanted to add pics of my girls to this post, but I can always edit them in later once I manage to take some photos that do justice to her work. We had some delays due to life and weather and junk like that, but in the end they are stunning and I'm very very happy :D

6. POSITIVE!

I sent 2 yosd heads to her for faceups. I told her to take her time since the second doll I really didn't know what I wanted. She was very helpful, friendly, and always kept me updated on the process, or if she was going to be out/away for a bit.

The dolls are gorgeous, and I am super happy with her work.

7. Positive Transaction

I traded my Dollshe Saint head to Unseenstars233 for an Angelsdoll Ivan head. Communication was friendly and thorough, we agreed to ship the same day, and exchanged tracking numbers that night. We live in the same state, but I was still surprised to get the head the next day! He was in the exact condition as listed, and even better looking in person. I was notified that same day that Saint had also arrived safely. I would not hesitate to trade with Unseenstars233 again. Thanks SO much!

8. Unseenstars233 hosted a Licht Go. She kept everyone up to date. Great communication. Highly recommended. Than you so much:)

9. Joined Unseenstars233's Licht GO!
      8D She is super awesome, just us updated, answered any questions I had! Will be happy to join another GO with her again!

10. I also joined a licht go she hosted. Everything was perfect and my wig looks adorable. .
      Thank you again

11. I Did a Licht wig GO with Unseenstars233 And it went very well
      she was kind and polite, great communication and very understanding
      well definitely do a GO with her again in the future.

12. I participated in Licht wig GO that Unseenstars233 hosted. I had an excellent experience and would definitely participate in another GO with her again :D Thank you!

13. I participated in a go organized by unseenstars233 and I couldn't be happier. She was super organized, shipment was quick and always had great communication. I would definitively work with her again.

14. Participated in a group order for Licht wigs and everything ran as smoothly as possible. Items were shipped in perfect condition. Would gladly do business with again :)

Thanks!

15. I joined in on Unseenstars233's Licht GO. She provided updates as she received them. All communication was great, polite and prompt. I definitely highly recommend her, and look forward to working with her again. :)

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Did a trade with Unseenstars233 for two faceups and cannot be any happier! Communication was constant and asked lots of questions to make sure she understood what I wanted in the faceup and showed me lots of updates :) she even gave me an estimate on when the heads would be completed and shipped :) highly recommended especially for faceups :) thank you so much! :D

17. Unseenstars233 purchased a wig from me. She paid fast, and had quick and friendly communication. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again, thanks!

18. Unseenstars233 bought a pair of eyes from me, everything went smoothly with good communication and fast payment.

Recommended :)

19. I got a faceup on my SD boy by unseenstars223 and he looks amazing! Communication was great, and she got done with his faceup pretty fast. She does beautiful work, I highly reccomend ^_^.

20. Perfect! Great work, beautiful looking face-ups! Communication was kept the entire time. Thank you!