1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unseenstars233

Jul 25, 2010

1. I commisioned a faceup for my nanuri head by unseenstars233.
      it is perfect and I was kept intouch during his faceup process.
      A+++++

2. I commissioned a Face up from unseenstars233 . I received my head back today and I must say he looks absolutely perfect. Exactly what I wanted!

I would definitely commission her again! :sweat

3. Got a beaaautiful face up done by unseenstars233! They worked on it pretty quickly and kept me up to date with the work. Im extremely pleased and can't eait for them to work on my next head!

4. Got another flawless face up done by unseenstars233! I received many updates an the work was done rather quickly and perfectly. Thank you!

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK:
      Im so sorry for the late feedback :( i had the pleasure of getting three faceups, and fantasy blushing done by unseenstars23 and am happy to say that she is a very patient and amazing person :D got updates throughout the whole process and even shipped right away :D very friendly and easy to talk to :) will be happy to do another trade or get another faceup from again :) thank you so much for the amazing faceups again! :D

6. unseenstars233 did three faceups for me, all three of them absolutely gorgeous! She was a pleasure to work with, I would definitely commission her again!

7. UNseenstars233 has done two amazing faceups for me so far.
      She is absolutely excellent and I would recommended her to everyone.
      Friendly and excellent at communicating and providing lots of WIP.
      I can't wait until my next faceup from this amazing artist.

Thank you so much.

8. she did my boy's faceup and did a WONDERFUL job for a fantastic price

9. I just got back my 2nd head from unseenstars233 and he is absolutely amazing. She can figure out what I want when I hardly know myself.
      Fantastic job. Do not hesitate to commission her!

10. Has been a super awesome person to deal with and talk to.
      I commissioned her to do 3 of my girls and I did not regret it.
      My babies are now beautiful because of her. I truly recommend this wonderful lady for any commission work,
      She was very helpful and super curteous and she will make you weep for joy when you see the work she has done for you.

11. Wonderfully great artist and posts a plethora of Work in Progress images for the commissioner to see.

I originally contacted them over a mixture of Tumblr and Facebook in order to snag a slot for a Custom Faceup/Bodyblushing/Tattoo for my ResinSoul Pixiu. Originally an April Slot that was sent out then, I wasn't expecting a short turn around for the extensive work that was going to go into my doll. The process went from 4/24 [his arrival date to her] to 7/4 [when he was completed], but considering the extent of Details and work put into him, it was well worth the wait.

Absolutely gorgeous, her work is stunning and she is fantastic to work with.

12. I had unseenstars233 do face-ups on my Akagidoll Ban and IoS Co heads through Facebook. She replied very quickly to all messages and was quick with the work.
      Both were done well and I'm very pleased with the face-ups. Thank you very much! :)

13. Unseenstars233 did a faceup on my FL Rheia and it is drop dead gorgeous! Super detailed and I can tell she took great care in painting her. Her communication was friendly and fast, and she packed her very, very well when she was shipped back to me. I would (and will) definitely recommend her services!

14. Miss Celeste did an amazing job on my Shoushou Niko. I came at her with a vague idea and a color palette and she created this♡
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I'm beyond pleased with the result, not to mention how often she checked in with me about changes or ideas. Extremely communicative and super sweet♡

I highly recommend her services if you're looking for a flexible, inclusive, creative and skilled artist to bring your doll to life♡♡♡