1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Usagihime

Dec 17, 2009

1. I bought the wigs from usagihime.
      Her service is excellent. >.<

2. hi, i'm in the USA and a got a great wig from thsi seller - awesome service and super-fast shipping :)

3. I bought a wig from Usagihime a while back and I love it! Great seller!

4. I bought two wigs from Usagihime in a joint purchase.
      Superb quality, fast delivery.
      I am most satisfied.
      Thank you very much. I will surely consider buying more.

5. Having purchased a few wigs from Usagihime, I was very impressed by the speed of shipping, communication and quality! Highly reccommended!! :D

6. Usagi kindly donated wigs to our doll meet event.
      The wigs are beautiful, crafted wonderfully well, beautifully styled and just amazing. She was very fast at shipping them and I can't speak highly enough of her.
      so generous <3

7. I bought 3 wigs from Usagihime and the transaction was perfect! Quick replies to all my PMs, fast shipping, and great quality!
      For sure I will buy again wigs from Usagihime ^^

8. Ordered some UsagiHime's new BJD carriers and wigs with a couple of friends, everything went great and items are beautifully made~ an A+ seller, &#35874;&#35874;&#20146; <3

9. I bought 2 wigs from Usagihime and the transaction was perfect!
      The wigs are beautiful, crafted wonderfully well, beautifully styled and just amazing.
      For sure I will buy again wigs from Usagihime ^^

10. I bought a carry bag from Usagihime. It was shipped the out the day after I paid and I got it today. the quality is great and i am very please with it. Communications went smoothly and easily.

11. I purchased a 7-8 wig from Usagihime, its gorgeous, fits perfectly and was well worth it. I will definitely buy from her again!

12. I bought a wig from usagihime. She was so sweet and communicative, and the wig looks very cute! Thank you so much!

13. I bought the big black bag from Usagihime for my beloved 72cm boy, and the bag is ABSOLUTELY stunning! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      It is beautiful, shiny, elegant, done with great attention to ALL the details and with amazing accuracy!
      Awesome quality! My boy will travel like a king! :aheartbea
      Usagihime sent the bag the day after I paid, she also sent me email, when the bag arrived to my city, reminding me to pick it up - the communication is very friendly and efficient!

I definitely recommend Usagihime and will buy from her again in the future.
      Thank you soooo much! ^__^ :D

14. I bought 5 of the larger sized wigs (8" and 9") from Usagihime. I could figure out most of the details from the website, but not the check-out process-- but I didn't need to because I just told Usagihime what wigs I wanted and everything went really smoothly from there.

Great communication. Very Easy to buy through Usagihime. The wigs arrived quickly--each packaged in individual plastic boxes within the shipping box--so they were uncrushed and perfect. The colors looked to be slightly darker than the photos--but that's because I was looking at them indoors (in bad lighting). The wigs looked great. I love the styles and colors. I'd definitely buy from Usagihime again! :)

15. I bought a wig from Usagihime and was excellent to deal with! The wig shipped fast and came in pristine condition. Her communication was prompt and always friendly. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks so much! d=(^o^)=b

16. Excellent communication, very helpful, quick service.

Wig arrived in record time, was simply stunningly beautiful.

I will definitely order from her again!

17. Great wig, came promptly in perfect condition because it was packed great (box got slightly dented in shipping process). Love the wig, will buy from again.

18. Bought two wigs from Usagihime and they're both wonderful. * 3* They were shipped quickly and arrived just fine (even though the box was crushed during the shipping process). I'd love to buy from them again. <33

19. Usagihime's wigs are most excellent! Good quality, beautiful colors, great styling - I know I'll be ordering again!:) And yes, fast shipping!

20. I bought 4 wigs from Usagihime. One was out of stock but she gave me an update when she made the wig again and sent them very fast after that. Great quality and good communication. I love these wigs, thank you Usagihime <3!