1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valentine~

Dec 10, 2006

1. I bought from Valantine once again. And it was another great transaction.

2. I bought a Bunnywink outfit for my tiny from Valentine; she has an amazing eye for quality stuff, she's super fast to respond, and the package was well-packed and arrived fast. I would love to do business with her again!

3. We sold a couple of necklaces to Valentine and the transaction was flawless. Very efficient and professional -- payment was received promptly and communication was great. Highly recommended.

Thank you Valentine! :daisy

4. Bought a lovely necklace from Valentine and arrived in very good time, safely packaged. Thank you! ^^

5. This is actually feedback for a transaction from last fall, but Valentine was a great buyer of an item from me... fast payment and clear, concise communication. It was a pleasure!

6. Bought a Cuff from Valentine, It arrived super fast, Very nice to deal with told me when it shipped. Highly Recommended!
      Thank you~ ^^

7. I bought a SD goggles from Valentine and are so cool!!, the best I have ever seen!!!!!!
      I recomend her, Thanks so much Valentine

8. I bought a pair of gorgeous eyes from Valentine and she was so nice!
      They were very well packed and shipped so fast!
      Thank you!!!

9. I bought a wig from Valentine- It was well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks a bunch!

10. I purchased an SD13 Boy Body from Valentine. It was a very smooth transaction. The body was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Valentine is a trustworthy, honest, and fantastic seller!

Thank you! <3

11. Wow! I bought these really cool eyes from Valentine...only when they arrived they were about 10 times more gorgeous than their photo!!! Needless to say I'm absolutely thrilled with them. Valentine was great to work with...had superb communications, exceptional packaging, and super-fast shipping! I highly recommend Valentine to everyone on DoA looking for a safe and smooth transaction.

12. I bought a wig from Valentine for my Unoa and I just love it. It arrived safe and sound and I am very happy with it, so is my Unoa. Everything went smoothly and would recommend this seller to anyone.

13. I bought these extremely cool Volks FCS SD13 boy Fist hands from Valentine last week. She even was able to sent them out in time for a weekend meetup! Thank-you so very much!
      GREAT transaction!
      ~Dizz

14. I bought a beautiful headdress from Valentine. She shipped it superfast and packed it very safely. Thanks a lot!

15. Valentine bought another piece of jewelry from us. It was a perfect transaction once again :D Always a very professional buyer and a pleasure to work with!

Thanks again! ^^

16. I bought a pair of eyes from Valentine.
      She was VERY quick with the shipping! :)
      Hope to do more deals in the future!

17. Bought some clothes from Valentine; they arrived very quickly and packaged to perfection :) Thank-you so much!

18. Received an outfit from Valentine today. It's exactly as she said and it was shipped very quickly. Thank you:) !

19. I bought a sweater from Valentine and the entire transaction was a very pleasant experience. Communication and shipping both were very efficient and timely. Thanks! ^^

20. I purchased some eyes from Valentine. They arrived quickly and well packaged. An excellent transaction. Thank you!!