1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valentine~

Dec 10, 2006

1. Feedback for Valentine, I bought a pink bunny hood really amazing, cute and polite seller.Sending very fast.A++++++

2. Valentine just bought a Mio shirt from me. She paid super fast and was always friendly and responsive in PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

3. I purchased a few items (SD head + eyes) from Valentine during this transaction, and she was nothing short of spectacular. She was extremely quick and efficient and incredibly organized, packaged everything really well, and was honest about shipping times and let me know once everything shipped. She was also the only seller I've engaged with this year who has consistently gotten back to me on transactions questions and etc. within 24 hours. Her items are top notch, she really knows how to care for her stuff, you won't be disappointed if you purchase from her! I'll be engaging in future transactions with her for sure!

4. Valentine is wonderful to deal with, communicates well, prompt payment and informed me when the item arrived. Thanks !!!

5. Valentine bought a Leeke wig from me. She paid promptly, was friendly in her PMs, and let me know when the wig arrived. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

6. Valentine participated in my Iplehouse GO. She was quick to pay and very easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks! :)

7. Just received a package from Valentine. Everything looks awesome! She was speedy and reliable to work with. Would love to buy from her again any day!!

8. I bought a wig from Valentine and the transaction was excellent! 10/10

9. Bought a pair of YahooJ pants from Valentine and she not only kept up communication but she shipped quickly and the items were received in almost no time at all and in great condition~!!!! A great seller~!!!!!!

10. I purchased a LE Mark head from Valentine. The head was perfect and so carefully wrapped. Shipping was very fast. Her communication was supurb and she was very understanding in letting me do a layaway! Valentine is an excellent seller!

11. Valentine commissioned me to do a faceup for her Pixydoll Dino. It was wonderful doing business with her and I was happy to work with her. Thank you!

12. I purchased a yosd from Valentine. She was really nice to communicate. Fast shippment and perfect packing. Wonderful sell and I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

13. Valentine bought some jewellery off me and was a pleasure to deal with :fangirl:. Friendly and prompt communication, and an all-round great buyer. Thanks!

14. Valentine was in my Leeke GO. She was very quick with payments and is a dear to work with. I'd gladly have another transaction with her any day :aheartbea

15. Valentine bought clothes from our shop and was a dear to work with. Payment was sent in promptly and she's a decisive and sincere buyer. Thanks for the smooth transaction! :aheartbea

16. I replied to her WTB thread for a Piixydoll head and she was a pleasure to deal with. Great commnication, fast payment and a lovely person. I'd recommend her to anyone and would definitely deal with her again

17. i bought a Kimono from Valentine and it is just great quailty, exactly as shown and stated and it was shipped fast. Great Communication... thanks a lot!

18. Valentine is awesome to deal with! She sold me an Iplehouse wig, and her communication was wonderful. The package was shipped out promptly after my payment and arrived safe and sound. Would definitely recommend transactions with Valentine! Thank you! :D

19. I bought a wig from Valentine, it was nicely packaged and quickly shipped. Communication was easy. Would recommend.

20. I bought a wig from Valentine. It was quickly shipped and arrived in great condition. I can only recommend her. Thanks a lot.