1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. VampireAngel13 bought a Hound body from me and the overall experience was truly great!
      Wonderful and prompt communication, payment arrived with me in a heartbeat and she immediately let me know when the dollshe body had arrived safely with her.
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again and can only highly recommend her to anyone in the DoA.
      Thank you again <3

2. Bought a feeple 60 nanuri 12 from her on short layaway. Communication was fantastic she let me know when she got payments and shipped right away. The head was packed well and everything was as described.
      Would definitely do business with her again. Positive feedback.

3. @VampireAngel13 purchased a paid of 1:3 scale bjd guns with a pair of double shoulder holsters. She was clear about her wishes and did a great job discribing what she wanted. She was patient during the process given the item was ordered during a very busy season. She confirmed photos in a timely fashion and let me know as soon as the item arrived ^^. Overall, she was an ideal buyer and i would gladly work with her again! <3

4. VampireAngel13 is a super friendly and reliable seller!
      I just bought a Dollheart/Val Zeitler outfit from VampireAngel13, and the transaction has been very positive.
      VampireAngel13 answered all my questions, found me an affordable shipping option and shipped out the outfit quickly, and in excellent condition and packaging. I totally recommend her!
      Thank you very much! :D

5. VampireAngel13 Bought a Ringdoll Nair Head from me and was very prompt! Great transaction, thank you!

6. I bought a modded Zaoll body on layaway from VampireAngel13 and it was a terrific experience. Communication was great, shipping was super safe and quick. I took longer on the layaway than planned but she was extremely kind and understanding. I couldn't ask for a better seller to work with. A+++

7. I bought a Volks SD10 Magical Michael from VampireAngel13 on layaway and the whole transaction was beyond awesome. VampireAngel13 was unbelievably sweet and patient, and when my doll got to me he was wrapped really well and in a way that made him really easy to put together! Thank you so much for being so awesome!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      VampireAngel13 purchased a LUTS Summer event head from me.
      Prompt payment, excellant communication, they let me know the items arrived
      Very happy with this smooth transaction

9. VampireAngel13 Bought an Iplehouse Lou head from me. Prompt payment and great communication and she let me know when he arrived. A very pleasant and smooth transaction. :)

10. Purchased a dollshe amanda head from me. Paid in full immediately and kept in contact. Thank you for ap erfect transaction!

11. I sold the Dollshe rhythmos body to VampireAngel13. She’ s a very responsible, patient and friendly buyer. When the parcel got stuck, she treated the situation with understanding. It was one of the most enjoyable deals^^
      I’ll always be glad to cooperate! Thank you!:aheartbea

12. VampireAngel13 bought a Ringdoll K head from me. Communication and payment were great, flawless. They let me know when the head arrived too. I completely recommend doing business with them :).

13. POSITIVE

I sold @VampireAngel13 my Dollmore Eva Louise :)
      The transaction was flawless! Super fast payment & excellent communication.
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again. :aheartbea

14. I bought a Dollzone Star dragon head from VampireAngel13 and could not be happier! The head was a gift for my partner's birthday and VampireAngel13 shipped it quickly so it arrived right on time :) (He cried it was perfect <3)

I would highly recommend VampireAngel13 as a seller and would be more than happy to work with them again in the future!

Thank you so much!

15. @VampireAngel13 purchased an Impldoll Idol F body from me. she was quick to respond and pay and made sure to let me know as soon as she received the parcel. would absolutely do business with her again and would most definitely recommend her to anyone looking to do business with her.

16. I had a great transaction with VampireAngel13
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I had a wonderful transaction with VampireAngel13. They purchased a 2D Doll Cherry Head from me. Communication was great, and they paid promptly. Would highly recommend. I would happily do business with again. :3nodding:

18. POSITIVE

Another excellent transaction with VampireAngel13 :D
      She purchased my Dollmore Nayuta Kenzo body and everything went smoothly.
      Payment was sent instantly and communication is always prompt and friendly.
      Couldn't ask for anything better, I definitely recommend her. :thumbup Thank you!

19. VampireAngel13 bought a Dollmore Lilis Liv from me and it was a great experience! She paid in full immediately and was always super friendly in messages. I would definitely sell to her again! :D

20. VampireAngel13 purchased a Dollstown 17y girl body from me. Super smooth transaction; she paid promptly, and let me know when the body had arrived. Thank you :)