1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. VampireAngel13 purchased a Dollheart wig from me, and it couldn't have gone smoother. She paid quickly, was communicative and always friendly. Would deal with again :)

2. VampireAngel13 is a totally DARLING gal! I purchased a great shirt from her, which she sent immediately. She's a complete pleasure, and tons of fun! You'll enjoy any transaction you have with her!!!

3. Just bought two sets of eyes from VampireAngel13, and I'm SO happy. They're absolutely perfect. Great communication, very friendly. Thank you thank you!~

4. Did a trade with VampireAngel13, kept in touch and sent item quickly, love the the wig, thanks! =^_^=

5. I bought two beautiful fur wigs from DeAnne this week. She was very pleasant to deal with and got them out to me super quick with surprise gifts too!
      Thanks so much for helping give my Adam his finishing touches. :)

6. I bought a fur wig, has come to my house very fast, and is in perfect condition. Thanks! ^^

7. I bought a gorgeous wig from VampireAngel13. Absolutely lovely to deal with and she sent a small treat too! Thanks hun!
      Recommended!!

8. Bought Heliot Hooved from VampireAngel13~
      She allowed me to do a short layaway, and was very patient. Shipped them super fast too! Would definitely do business with again -^^- ~ <3
      Thanks so much for everything! <33333333333

9. bought hands off her. Fun and easy to deal with. I didn't read the description of the item and when i told her they wouldn't work she was helpful on dealing with it. Would love to do business with her again..

10. VampireAngel13 commissioned a fur wig from me-she's an excellent buyer! Communication was superb, payment was quick, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

11. DeAnne and I recently traded outfits and I couldn't be happier. She is always a joy to chat with, sent the outfit out right away even over the holiday and let me know as soon as my outfit reached her. I would trade with her again any time. :)

12. I bought a B&G boy body from vampireangel and the transaction was amazing! She was very understanding with the layaway i needed and even when i divided the last payment due to holidays. A wonderful wonderful transaction would buy from again without a doubt :)!

13. I'm sorry for me doing this so late. Vampireangel13 was nice and wonderful! I got the doll head quickly! She sent me gifts with the head which i loved! Thanks for the free gifts and Louie is looking awsome if you"ve seen him!:):lol:;)

14. I did a layaway with VampireAngel13 and I could not be happier. She was so helpful, took lots of pictures, and answered all my questions before we decided on deposit and payment schedule. He came with a lovely face-up she had done, as well as a set of eyes (she asked me what color would be best). When he was paid in full, she shipped him on the day she promised.

Always friendly and a fantastic seller. I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you! I'm so happy to have my boy home.

~Shannon

15. VampireAngel recently purchased a yosd outfit from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the item was received. Over all a great transaction. :chocoberry

16. VampireAngel13 was a perfect buyer, definitly recommended ++++

17. I bought an MSD dollmore "Little Prince" set from VampireAngel13.

She had wonderful communication and super fast shipping!
      The item arrived in perfect condition!

Very friendly to work with.
      Thank you so much!

18. I bought a pair of hands from VampireAngel13, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She is a total sweetie, and you should buy with the utmost confidence! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

19. +++++ I just sold a Breakaway scar head & arm to VampireAngel13. It was a great transaction from beginning to end with fun and friendly communication. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived safely. I'd be happy to sell to or buy from her again anytime! +++++
      Thanks again!

20. VampireAngel13 bought a set of knives from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and she let me know when they arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3