1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. Excellent transaction with VampireAngel13 who purchased some clothes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A great buyer. Thanks!

2. VampireAngel purchased a LTF body from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Her communication is very friendly and she responds in a timely manner. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her at all! Thank you!

3. I sold a pair of MNF hands from me. A wonderful transaction, great communication, swift payment and let me know when the items arrived, also leaving feedback. Great to deal with, a perfect buyer!

Thank you so much!

4. I bought a leeke body off VampireAngel13 arrived fast and in great condition. THe communication was great all the way thorough as well! Very friendly to work with~

5. VampireAngel13 ordered several fur wigs from me; two standard and one a custom design. Our communication was wonderful throughout, and she provided me with detailed sketches of her custom wig design. Payment was speedy, and sne let me know when the arrived safely.

It was a pleasure and then some! I'd love to work with her again!

6. VampireAngel13 accepted my offer for her Commission challenge. She was super awesome and nice, great communication throughout the whole transaction~ fast payment , recommend to all future buyers/sellers~

7. VampireAngel13 just bought some puki boots from me, But she was pretty cool! fast to respond and pay, Thanks so much

8. I bought a wig from VampireAngel13, she shipped quickly and was great with communication. She even held the wig for me until I knew exactly how much I could spend! the extras are adorable, and thank you for the awesome transaction!

9. VampireAngel13 bought a MNF scar arm from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast and she let me know when the arm set arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. ;)

10. I purchased a Dollmore MSD dress set from VampireAngel13. It was in like-new condition, shipped and arrived quickly. Great communication, too (and even a couple of freebies! ^__^). Highly recommended!

11. I bought a doll from VampireAngel13. The communication was wonderful and my new resin kiddo was shipped super fast and wonderfully packed. And the faceup that VampireAngel13 had done is just stunning. A great person to work with all around!

12. I bought a super cute msd top from VampireAngel13. I am super pleased, and shipping was so fast! Thanks!-Joy;)

13. I just bought a beautiful ...amazeing wig from vampireangel13. I love it so much..its perfect ...she shipped it super fast and was a dream to do business with..I love vampireangel13 and I am doing business with her again A+++

14. VampireAngel13 sold me some clothes. ^_^ Fast shipping, fair prices!
      Thanks a bunch!!

15. I just recieved my heart breaker wig I bought from vampireangel13..she shipped it super fast and she really is an angel to do business with..I dont know about the vampire part because nothing about this transaction sucked...hehe...
      I would certainly do business with her again...A+++

16. I bought a pair of pants from VampireAngel13. Communication was excellent and she shipped them super-fast! :)

17. I bought the coolest shirt from vampireangel13. it arrived today with a couple of cute gifts. Thanks!!!

18. I bought a Miho head from VampireAngel13, she is completely awesome. The parcel arrived really quickly and well-wrapped, and even had an extra pair of eyes and some extra goodies! :)

19. VampireAngel bought a pair of LTF hands from me. Quick communication, and she paid really fast! Such a pleasant buyer! Thank you so much! :)

20. VampireAngel13 bought an army vest off of me. quick communication and fast payment, thank you!