1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. I recently sold a Soom Winnie Dee Ai faun head to VampireAngel13. She a pleasure to deal with and the transaction was smooth and easy. I would happily recommend VampireAngel13 as a buyer to anyone. Thanks so much D! I hope you enjoy your purchase. :daisy

2. Bought a MG Cho head. Very smooth, pleasant transaction!

3. Had a very pleasant transaction with VampireAngel13! Received my SD shirt in no time and even received some surprise little pins along with it!^_^ Communication was great and prompt. Would definitely do business with VampireAngel13 again. :)

4. I had an awesome trade with VampireAngel13. Our timing was perfect and we received our items on the same day! Thank you so much.

5. VampireAngel13 purchased a Puki faceplate from me and was lovely to deal with.
      Payment was made very quickly and she was lovely in all of our communications.

6. DeAnne bought a Littlefee body from me and the entire transaction was excellent. She replied to my PMs politely and promptly, payment was fast and let me know when she received the package. I would not hesitate to deal with her again if need be. Thanks again!

7. I purchased the fairyland's event fire/scar arm from Vampire Angel~

Firstly, she allowed me to do a layaway even though sh had listed that she wouldn't acccept. Her terms were extreamly reasonable.
      Shewas prompt to respondand was very friendly!

when it came time to ship she put up with a lot of junk from the Post office, and did her best to do waht she coudlto get my package here safely and smoothly.

When my package arrived everythgin was wrapped really nicely each arm peice in their own little bag!

I was impressed overrall, and was very happy withthe trasaction. I woudl recomend vampire angel, and I would def do buisness with her again =3

8. bought a Type 2 B&G body from VampireAngel13. it arrived promptly and in perfect condition and packing. even downed the price to be including shipping <3 which was just perfect!

The body was in lovely clean really well wrapped condition and it was all really easy to get together thanks to them keeping everything together left together and everything right together!!

Even included a dressing gown , some badges and a lovely note which was their art work (which was totally amazing !!!) (^^ ) i'm so happy with the body perfect match just really good seller lovely to chat too and really friendly and welcoming! :D

perfect seller!!! full sticky stars!!! ****** :D:D

9. I sold a puki to VampireAngel13 and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! She is the perfect Marketplace partner. Thanks again!

10. Vampire Angel bought Pong from me, and she was lovely, absolutely lovely! Communication was excellent and fun, payment just as promised and very prompt, and she let me know as soon as Pong arrived.

Such a pleasure, and thank you so much!

11. so belated, but i purchased an SD-sized body from VampireAngel13 on layaway. i received my item as soon as i finished my final payment. a wonderful communicator and a wonderful seller -- would definitely buy from her again!

12. AWESOME trade with Vampireangel13 She is DA bomb

13. I bought a MNF body from VampireAngel13. It was shipped out really fast and well packaged! VampireAngel13 was super nice and I would definitely do another transaction with them in the future.

14. I just bought a Kid Dollmore Sona head from VampireAngel13 and I couldn't be happier!:) It was love at first sight when I saw Sona (with the wonderful faceup VampireAngel13 had given her) in the marketplace...and I fired off an offer to buy so fast, I think my computer keys were smoking.:lol: It was the smoothest and easiest of transactions. Communications were steller and super-friendly, she packaged extremely carefully and shipped at light speed. Not only that, but she included some really fabulous gifts as well. Who could possibly ask for more?

15. VampireAngel13 bought a dolly wig from me she paid very fast and was very friendly and let me know when the package arrived safely:)
      I would highly recommend her!

16. I purchase a pair of LF hands from VampireAngel13. They arrived very quickly and well packed.

Thanks so much :)

17. VampireAngel13 purchased an outfit from me. Payment was swift, communication excellent and she confirmed once the item arrived. I'm thrilled with this transaction and can definately recommend dealing with her. :)

Thanks again VampireAngel13 :)

18. I bought a MNF Karsh head from VampireAngel13. She replied to all my PMs quickly and sent him out the day after I paid. It was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again. A+++++~

19. Bought a cupid puki head from Vampireangel13 and transaction was perfect! The tiny little head is so cute! Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a mnf boy body from Vampireangel13, and everything was great :) Communication was fast and the package arrived very quickly. The body is perfect and she even included a bunch of little extras ^^ I'd for sure do business with her again. Thank you!! :D