1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. I bought some puki face plates and they arrived amazingly fast and well packaged! Vampireangel13 was really friendly and shipped on the promised date. so all n all, positive feedback from me! :)

2. I sold Kara Klum head to VampireAngel13. She is absolutely great person to deal with: friendly, patient and communicative. It was real pleasure to deal with her :fangirl:
      Thanks so much VampireAngel13 :)

3. Bought a grey Luts wig from VampireAngel13. Quick and friendly communication. Super fast shipping and safely packaged; with a small gift too! Thank you! A+++

4. traded my dollmore boy body for VampireAngel13's dollmore girl body and everything went great! i highly recommend her as someone to trade with ^_^

5. I sold a puki pipi faceplate to VampireAngel13. She is a great buyer, paid promptly and stayed in communication. Shipping took longer than I expected but she is quite understanding :sweat so thank you! Totally recommended :aheartbea

6. I bought some Dollheart items from VampireAngel13. This was my first purchase for my dolls in over a year and it was a very good one. VampireAngel13 was super friendly and shipped the day after I paid her. Would do business again with her for sure.

Thanks a bunch!

7. I sold VampireAngel13 some Soom tg hands and she was very friendly, and transaction was super smooth! I would be happy to sell to her again and I recommend her! Thanks!

8. I purchased a Bobo Devil Mouse from this fantastic person, everything went super well, fast shipping, great communication, awesomely packed! Thank you !

9. VampireAngel13 bought a Zaoll body from me and everything went great!!! Payment was made super fast and communication was fast and friendly. I couldn't have been happier with the transaction.
      I would gladly do business with her again, anytime.
      A+++++++++ Buyer!

10. VampireAngel13 recently purchased a hoodie from me and it was just perfect! Communication was great, payment was quick! And she let me know when it arrived! Highly recommended!

11. VampireAngel13 bought an MSD outfit from me. Contact was superb, payments were on time, and she was an absolute joy to work with. I look forward to doing more business with her!

12. I bought an adorable wig from VampireAngel13! She sent it right away and it was carefully wrapped too. I look forward to doing business with VampireAngel13 again, shes great and has super communication! Thank you so much <3

13. VampireAngel13 bought a body from me. It was such a pleasant transaction. She paid promptly and notified me when the body got to her. I give her top recommendation!

14. Purchased a wig from VampireAngel13. Even more beautiful than the pictures! It was even packaged with super amazingly cute buttons. Amazing seller!!

15. I sold two Migidoll heads to VampireAngel13. The transaction was perfect. She was prompt with payment and friendly in her PMs. Thank you so much!

16. I bought a MNF Shiwoo head from VampireAngel13. Everything went really well and it was all really well packaged. The communication was great too~ :D
      Thanks again!

17. I did a partial trade with VampireAngel13 for her Cynical Yujin. It was my first resin trade and she helped me with all my questions! She is very sweet! also fun to chat with. ^.^ She was more then willing to work around my kind of complicated shipping schedule, shipped very fast, packaged him very well, and let me know when she got my part of the trade! She even included some nice little extras so he wouldn't be sitting around nekkid and wigless! It was an awesome first trade and I would definitely buy from and sell to her again!

Thank you so much for letting me adopt Koriel! <3

18. VampireAngel13 bought a Dollmore dress from me. She was very friendly, paid promptly, and left feedback. Perfect buyer :aheartbea

19. Very Happy with this smooth and pleasant transaction.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

20. I was fortunate to purchase MSD Dollmore outfit from VampireAngel13 - everything went amazingly smooth: she shipped the item fast, packaged it well, even included some cute buttons for me ;) She even went out of her way to measure the outfit for me so I could make sure it fits my unusually-shaped doll. That you so much, it was a very pleasant transaction!