1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAnneke

Mar 11, 2007

1. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

2. Anneke bought a wig & a pair of eyes from me. Fast payment & very friendly buyer ^^ Thank you~

3. I bought vampireanneke's modded Soom Beryl on layaway - vampireanneke was a pleasure to deal with and helped me out with shipping requests etc. Beryl arrived well packed and in beautiful condition. I was very pleased with this transaction and would certainly do business again.

4. I bought a Zi Yuan head from vampireanneke! It arrived very fast and very well packed. She's a very nice and friendly seller, communication was great and I would love to buy from her again in the future!

5. Sold Kalix to vampireanneke and Anneke paid very quickly and being smooth in communication. Thank you very much and highly recommended buyer!

6. I bought an outfit from VampireAnneke and she kindly held outfit for me for a few days. It was shipped very quickly and arrive in great shape! Thank you very much for being so kind a nice. Wonderful seller!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I sold a Puki to vampireanneke, and it was a great transaction all around! Hope you enjoy him and can't wait to see his new incarnation!

8. Anneke is an awesome buyer, she bought a puki faceplate from me, paid super fast and has excellent communication. It was a super smooth transaction. Thanks so much!!

9. I sold vampireanneke an SD sized body. Payment was fast and communication was good through the whole deal. ^_^

10. Bought a doll carrier from Anneke. Excellent communication. :) Would definitly work with her in the future.

11. custom order a set from jadesilk through anneke and everything went smoothly can't wait to do some more business with :)

12. Anneke was sweet and Patient, I only hope I find more sellers and buyers here on DOA that are as sweet as she is. She kept in contact with me, made sure the Bunny had clothes when she got here, and she was just really warm and friendly. I would definitely buy something else from her in the future.

13. I had the pleasure of doing a big commission for Anneke, she sent me her Bishonen Ian to do some full body work, kept in great contact and was very understooding when I had to take a little more time due to a death in the family.
      When I was done and she approved of the work, paid me more than the price that I quoted!! It was alot of fun to do and I hope when he arrives he will make her very happy! thanks for the opportunity!!

14. I had a GREAT transaction with Anneke.
      paid super quick !
      Anneke is kind enough to be patient of my mistake and let me know when she got the doll!!!
      Wonderful buyer !! & highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      it was truly HAPPY to deal with, Anneke ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!
      *^___^*

15. I bought a Gold fer from Anneke, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! Good luck!

16. I participated in an Soom Split! When she got it super fast shipping!

Love to do buisseness agine!

17. Participated in a Soom doll split run by vampireanneke. Communication was prompt, polite and clear. Fast shipping and very smooth transaction all around.

18. I bought a little Puki Flora, doll arrived safely and quickly, good communication, great transaction.:)

19. VampireAnneke is a competent seller. Items were shipped on time and well packaged. Seller was very good with communication. I would happily buy from her again!

20. I bought a MyTwinn re-painted horse from VampireAnneke. She nicely allowed me to split into two payments and was great to deal with. I picked up the horse in person since we live close and arranging a meetup was quick and easy. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)