1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAnneke

Mar 11, 2007

1. Apologies for the late feedback, went on hiatus for a bit there. Sold an SD body to vampireanneke, very prompt and easy to do business with.

2. I purchased a Dollzone Fox from VampireAnneke and received it quickly and as described! The whole transaction was very satisfactory.

3. I sold a wig to VampireAnneke and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a nice communication. Thanks a lot !

4. I sold a fullset tan Iplehouse Lion to VampireAnneke. Anneke was a PLEASURE to deal with. Paid so super quick. Was super easy to communicate with.

I would definitely deal with Anneke again if I had the chance!

5. Leaving feedback, I was in a split with VampireAnneke for Soom Cass' ocean elf parts, shoes and eyes, and it was a great split! The parts arrived quickly and safely, we had good communication throughout, it was a relaxing and excellent split to be in! I totally recommend her, and would do a split in the future in a heartbeat! :D

.hlp

6. I participated in VampireAnneke's Soom Cass split. Communication was excellent and everything went very smoothly! She shipped my parts the day after she got the doll. They were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Since I got the head, she even included the certificate and all the other paperwork! I would certainly work with her again. Thanks!!

7. I am split with WampireAnneke outfit from Cass split. Perfect communicatin. Quickly shipping. Thank You very much :daisy

8. I sold a DoD outfit to VampireAnneke. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. Thank you and I hope you and your doll enjoy the outfit!

9. Entered a split VampireAnneke started and couldn't be happier. My Cass dress was sent out swiftly and in excellent condition. Communication was perfect! Thanks so much! :)

10. I bought a SG body from VampireAnneke and everything was perfect! Excellent communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

11. Bought a Pukisha set from me. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

12. I bought a doll from VampireAnneke:
      :thumbup great communication - replied fast and patiently all my questions
      :thumbup really fast shipment & well packed

13. VampireAnneke purchased a Fantasy Doll body from me recently. She provided excellent communication and paid promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
      Thank you! :)

14. Vampireanneke bought a soom monthly doll from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and great communication. Thank you for a great transaction. :D Hope to do business with again! :D

15. Vampireanneke bought a Soom Beyla from me. We run into some serious problems with the post office. The first time in my life that I saw such thing!! I used EMS and the package took more than 10 days to arrive!!! At first it would not leave from the local post office and then they would not accept it into the US, not to mention the lack of updates on the tracking sites!!! Vampireanneke was very understanding and very polite and kept really good communication with me, throughout the whole situation. A highly recommended buyer!!

16. i purchased a beautiful costume from Vampireanneke, it was a perfect transaction. she shipped as promised, and it arrived safe and sound... with little gifties inside. great seller.

17. Anneke bought a Dreaming lily puki doll from me and The transaction was great with no problems. Thanks so much!!

18. ah sorry hadnt remembered about leaving a feedback. but i bought a DZ Bunny from VampireAnneke and it arrived quickly and it good condition :) was really happy with it! thanks!

19. vampireanneke helped me to get two " My Twinn " horses without having told her a word. She kindly offered herself to make me that great favour ( because i'm from Europe ) and even kinklier sending them to me with a big smile. I'm so thankful to her because of her nice offeriment because she didn't have anything to win with this, just help me get them. It's because of that she touched my heart ^^ and won a friend.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart sweetie !!

20. I bought a tent from VampireAnneke, who was great to talk to, shipped out promptly, packaged securely, and came to my rescue when I had a stupid moment regarding assembly. <3 Awesome seller.