1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAnneke

Mar 11, 2007

1. Bought camping tent from VampireAnneke. Great seller, wonderful to talk with, super fast on shipping the goodies and securely packaged it, so there was no damage. The tent is soooo cute. Awesome member and a highly recommended seller. Thankx so much....
      - ShadowHawke -

2. POSITIVE ~ i participated in her dollzone GO. she was very professional & friendly. would definitely recommend. ^_^

3. boughty chiron on a very long layway, kind and understanding a pleasure to work with, thank you so much!

4. I participated in a DZ GO hosted by vampireanneke. Very professional and organized. Highly recommend!

5. I bought a SM Beyla from VampireAnneke, everything was packed well and communication was excellent. Wonderful seller :)

6. I bought 2 cute little Brownies from VampireAnneke and she was lovely to deal with & understanding.
      They were posted super fast!!! Arrived in Oz in only 4 days.
      Thanks again for everything :-)

7. Sold my Shadow Chase to VA. She paid off her layaway mega fast. She brought him for her friend on DOA and provided me all of that lady's details so he could get home safely. What a sweetie! :D Let me know as soon as he arrived. Would be more than happy to do business with her again.

8. Just had an awesome transaction with VampireAnneke. I was in her Monzo split for the special hands and horns. She allowed me to do a short layaway with my parts even though she had paid in full which was amazing!. Communication was perfect I would love to do another transaction with her :)

Thank so much n.n

9. I purchased a Bygg head from VampireAnneke on layaway and the whole transaction was flawless. Communication was excellent, perfect shipping (well packaged and shipped very quickly!) and she was very sweet throughout the whole layaway - not to mention super kind to let me purchase him on layaway in the first place! :aheartbea

Highly recommended!!! :)

10. Bought a Heliot bow and arrow from vampiranneke. The transaction had been great. No problems at all. Everytime again. ^^

11. she bought a noella head from me. bcs of personal reason, i left canada for about 3 mths, but she still bought it after this long time~ very reliable, quickly transaction, thank u!

12. Began a layaway for doll a month ago from Cynthia. Communication was prompt . Delivery was prompt after last payment.
      Received doll and all items just as posting described.Thank you.

13. Bought a FelixDoll Brownie Nene head. It was wrapped in bubble wrap in a bubble mailer. :D

Communication was fast and so was delivery. She was very patient with me since I had to wait for paypal. Thank you very much!

14. Fair deal, with fast shipping. VampireAnneke sold me a head that was ready for re-doing. The photos were clear and it was easy to see what I was getting myself into. Also, good communciations all through the process.

15. I traded my DollnDoll girl body for Domuya boy body. There's a problem but she work hard to solve it and I'm happy with her solution.
      Nice to deal with. Thank you. ^^

16. VampireAnneke bought an SD Fer fullset from me. Her communication was great and she was very businesslike. It was a pleasure.

17. bought a Dollheart white fer from me!
      Great buyer with perfect quick communication! Very pleased!
      A buyer that I'd highly recommend!

18. I sold VampireAnneke an Elfdoll Barbara smiling head. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. =^i^= I'm really looking forward to what she does with it! Highly recommended!

19. I purchased a Soom Rem Euclase from Anneke on looong layaway and Anneke was wonderful to deal with, I would recommend them for MP transactions any time. Thank you SO much!

20. I participated in VampireAnneke's Epidos split and it went super smooth. She was very understanding when I had to be a week late on the last third of my payment due to an unexpectedly high bill and was very patient through everything and made my first split participation a great experience.