1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vega

Nov 16, 2007

1. Vega commissioned me to do a face up for her Tan MD Ryu. She was a complete sweetheart! Kept constant communication and send payment promptly. Thanks so much.

2. Did a faceup for Vega, she was awesome to work with, very patient, great communication, and fast payment. Thank you again!

3. I was commissioned by the sweet Vega to do a face-up on her F26 boy Phoenix. She is a wonderful client to work with! She was very detailed in her description, and extremely patient throughout the entire process. She paid promptly and had wonderful communication with me. I am ecstatic to paint one of her dolls again! Thanks Heather, glad you like your boy! :aheartbea

4. Another flawless transaction with Vega! She was very patient and polite, I love doing business with such a prompt buyer. Cheers!

5. Yet another fantastic transaction with Vega - as always, super-speedy communications and payment and a joy to deal with from start to finish! I can't recommend Vega highly enough!

6. Purchased a Volks Yo-SD Neon from Vega, and I couldn't be happier. The entire transaction went smoothly. She's great to deal with. She responds to PMs quickly, provided extra pictures when asked, and shipped when she said she would. Everything was packaged perfectly. Thank you for a great transaction!

7. I sold a One Off head to the amazingly sweet Vega:pcupcake... The perfect transaction in ever sense:fangirl:... She was EXTREMELY understanding, reliable, had great communication and was just a jem to boot:aheartbea... I hope to do business with her again soon:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea

:thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction
      ~Anthony

8. I just finished another commission transaction with the wonderful Miss Vega~ I have to say that in the time that I've started commissions I've only had a handful of clients like Vega that are so wonderful and nice to work with. ^^ She is extremely understanding, very patient and above all super sweet and make my job very easy. She communicated her wants for her doll beautifully~ Once I was finished, she paid extremely quick, and let me know that he arrived safely. I would never hesitate to work with her, and would always be more than happy to paint for her again! Thanks Heather!

9. Vega bought a Yo-SD sized A-Life Garden shirt in wine red from me. She was very quick with payment and a pleasure to deal with. Communication was also great! She let me know as soon as the shirt arrived safely. A highly recommended buyer!

10. Vega bought a pair of Eyes from me and it was a smooth transaction ;)
      Thanks a bunch!

11. I bought a school A head from Vega. The package was well-packed and shipped fast. Would love to do buesiness with Vega again. Thank you very much.

12. Vega purchased a pair of jeans from me, was friendly and nice to deal with, and a great buyer! Thanks :)

13. I bought a yosd outfit from Vega. She gave me shipping options and the package arrived well packed and quickly. Great seller!
      Thanks!

14. Vega commissioned me for her MD Cho's new face-up. Our transaction went really smooth and perfect! Vega was very nice, understanding and very patient. Had promptly payment and very kind!
      Thank you very much again for everything! :D please feel free to come back anytime!

15. Vega commissioned a custom dreadlock wig from me, communication was fantastic throughout and payments where prompt, the whole transaction was perfect. I would be more than happy to do business with her again!

16. I sold three fur wigs to Vega, and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^

17. I sold 2 items to Vega and she was so kind and understanding. I had some situation going on which prevented me from shipping quickly and she was very patient and nice about waiting. I cannot thank her enough for being such a great buyer. Thank you very much!

18. Vega bought a couple of shirts from me. Her communication was great and she paid quickly. Thanks again.

19. I sold 70cm silver shirt to vega. The payment was fast and communication was quick, thank you :) !!

20. I bought Vega's Migidoll Tan Ryu. She was great with communication and even agreed to allow me to have a longer layway than she'd advertised. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, the transaction was absolutely perfect and the doll was packaged well when shipped! <3 Thank you again!