1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Verochan

Oct 7, 2008

1. Verochan just adopted a Volks Kun from me, and I can say that she will certainly make a great owner for her! She was very polite and friendly and paid very quickly and let me know right away when her girl arrived! I highly recommend doing business with her! She's very trustworthy. :)

2. another good transaction for verochan ! she is sweet and serious ! thank you again ! aishi'

3. Verochan bought yosd Lin from me. Transaction was smooth and fast! On time payment and finished the layaway ahead. She was very friendly and let me know when the package arrived. I would definately recommend doing business with her. Thank you Verochan!

4. I bought Clio's outfit from Verochan.
      She's so sweet and patient! Answered all my questions and shipped the outfit as soon as I paid!

The package arrived safely and the outfit is so beautiful!
      She even send me a pair of musedoll's shoes as gift!

Thank you so much Verochan.
      I'd love to trade with you again : )

5. Verochan bought a dress from me and was fantastic to deal with. Very good communication and she paid very quickly. A nice, easy transaction - thank you! I'd be pleased to do business with Verochan again! :D

6. Verochan was just amazing! I bought her beautiful Musedoll Erato, and throughout the whole transaction, she was always so sweet and understanding! She included so many extras, even offered to cover part of the shipping costs - just an amazingly nice and wonderful person! She always replied and always kept in contact. Thank you so much, Verochan; it would be my absolute pleasure to get in contact with you again. :)

7. I just bought a really sweet Rosenlied jacket and hat from Verochan and couldn't be happier! The shipping was very fast, the package arrived in perfect condition and communication was just excellent during the entire transaction:) I would certainly purchase from this seller again in the future. Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a super gorgeous Limited Outfit Luts Set from Verochan and she has been totally wonderful throughout the whole transaction! She mailed it the next day and it arrived safely in excellent condition. It was packed very neatly too. She was super nice and even added an extra pair of socks which would come quite handy I might add! XD

Thank you so much !! I really love the set.. it looks just absolutely beautiful on my girl.. :) Thank you!! A++ seller!

9. Bought an Rosenlied coat from Verochan , she was very nice to hold the item for a few days. It was a pleasure to talk to her. she let me know when she sent it off, and also sent a little gift. My girl loves it. thanks.

10. I sold a doll to Verochan -- she paid promptly, kept great PMS and was very sweet to deal with! Thanks again so much :aheartbea

11. I purchased two gorgeous limited outfit set from Verochan, she is a wonderful seller and been so kind and sweet and the package has been packed so nicely too!
      I love it so much the outfit sets so does my girls!!

Will definitely deal with Verochan again and thank you so much for such a pleasant and wonderful transaction!!:D

12. I bought a doll from Verochan. She was fast with communication and shipping. Great packaging on doll and arrived perfect condition. She was a great person to deal with and thank you again for letting me adopt her.xuan.

13. Verochan sold me an absolutely beautiful Musedoll Erato; she was so patient during my layaway, and always kept in contact, and was just incredibly friendly and encouraging. She even covered part of the EMS shipping, and included some absolutely beautiful extras. She was also packed and shipped so well - I could hardly even figure out how to open the box, haha! But really, I'm so happy I was able to work with Verochan, and I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much!!

14. I bought a dress from Verochan and her communication was really great, the packaging is wonderful and the transaction went well overall! Thanks. ^^

15. Terrific buyer Again and again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good communication !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very smilie girl ! thx Vero ! Aishi'

16. I bought a Beautiful Rosenlied Tuesday's Girl Melody from Verochan , and she was such a Pleasure to deal with, Very friendly, with great communication. My girl arrived in perfect condition with super fast postage, I Highly recommended dealing with Verochan, Thank you :)

17. I bought a beautiful volks sofa from Verochan. She was so friendly and the shipped it so quickly (and she put a special gift inside *0*). Thank you so much for all!! Highly recommended!!

18. Very good communication ! I will hope someday meet You in Fukuoka ! really good buyer again and again ! Enjoy with your concert at Kyushû !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much ^^

19. I bought another rosenlied outfit from Verochan and had a nice experience again! She even threw in an extra gift for me:) Thank you Verochan!

20. I bought Souldoll and Musedoll LE dress sets from Verochan.
      She's an excellent seller who gave contacts promptly and shipped out the goods fast. And the shipping protection was extremely well-done.
      I highly recommend Verochan, and hope to transact with her in future. :)