1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Verochan

Oct 7, 2008

1. Verochan was a pleasure to buy from! She was willing to let me do a layaway, sent the outfit promptly after I finished paying for it, packaged it very nicely and sent me a lovely, gift outfit for my Yo-girls to fight over. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!!

2. I bought a beautyful dress set from Verochan.
      The transaction was super!!
      Highly recommend her!
      Thank you!!

3. I purchased a Rosenlied Tuesday outfit from Verochan and yet again it was such a splendid and flawless transaction! Excellent seller. She is perfect in every way. Thank you very much. ^^ I would not hesitate buying anything off this wonderful girl. I recommend her to anyone!

Thank you! A++

4. Thank you for fast paymant and smooth transaction!
      She was great!

5. Verochan and I traded a doll with each other. The transaction can not be more awesome! she even shipped the doll earlier than she promised. And the doll was packed so well!!!
      And her communication was so friendly. I highly recommended Verochan as a great DOA member and look forward to do transaction with her again!!!
      Thank you!!!

6. another transaction with Verochan ! Nicke, friendly like everytime ! Enjoy your trip to Japan and Fukuoka In July :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you a lot ^^

7. i sold a swd nana to veronica, and she is very friendly and pay very fast,very happy trade and thank you very much^-^

8. Verochan bought a Volks SD 10 girl, Nana, from me on layaway. She paid both installments before time, and even, on her own initiative, paid the big difference in shipping between what I had thought it would be and what it actually was (which I of course reimbursed, because it was for me to pay). Very pleasant buyer, I would deal with her again any time!!

9. I bought a Yo-sd Nana from Verochan and she is great to do business with! I absolutely adore the newest member to my dollie family. Verochan was excellent at communication and always replied promptly. She is friendly and addressed all my questions. She also packaged Nana very nicely with a lovely gift outfit too and shipped my doll super fast. Thank you very much. A++++++

10. I bought two Rosenlied Tuesday's Child sets from verochan.
      Communication was great, with PMs replied to very quickly. She was also very friendly throughout the transaction. She sent out the items very quickly, and notified me when she had doen so, and had included the tracking number and such. Items had arrived in perfect condition, with all parts of the set individually packaged within my main parcel.
      All in all, a very pleasant transaction indeed.

She's definitely a recommended seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

11. I sold a Volks w-101 wig to Verochan. It was a great transaction. Thank you for doing business with me! Would love to do business again. :D

~Biff

12. I sold a Blue Fairy outfit to verochan. :) She was very sweet, paid promptly, and let me know when the dress arrived! Buyers like this make me so happy!

13. Sold a YoSD Kun to Verochan. Transaction went perfectly! Great communication, and Verochan paid off a layaway with me super-early. Great buyer!

14. A highly recommended buyer. Bought a BW F18 girl from me via layaway. Paid earlier than promised, very sweet and pleasant lady to deal with. Would love to have transaction with her anytime

15. I adopted Volks Suiseiseki from Verochan. She arrived in exact condition described and I could not be happier! She was packaged very well and Verochan even sent an extra outfit for her :) I would highly recommend Verochan to anyone and would gladly deal with Verochan again! :sweat

16. Verochan purchased a MissNa dress from me. She was very friendly and communication was great, the payment was sent very quickly too!!:) The transaction went through smoothly and she was very pleasent to deal with! I highly recommened Verochan as a wonderful and ideal buyer!;)

17. Sold Volks Yui's default outfit to her.

She's a very good buyer!

Fast payment,good communication!

Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!

18. Verochan sold me a Rosen Lied outfit :3
      Her communication was excellent and my item was packed very well!
      I'd would love to do deal with her again in the future <3

~Thanks again!

19. I bought an SD Volks x BTSSB clothing set form Verochan. It was shipped in a timely manner by EMS, packed in a sturdy box. She is also so sweet and wonderful to deal with, I would definitely do business again!

Thanks so much!!

20. I sold a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes to Verochan and all was perfect with a nice communication and a fast payment. Thanks so much !