1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Verochan

Oct 7, 2008

1. I sold SD Michele to my friend Verochan ! Excellent transaction !!!!!!!!!! Every transactions are usually very nice ! She is good communication, fast payment ! I really thank you her !

2. Just purchased another really adorable Rosenlied outfit from Verochan and as usual, the transaction was perfect! Communication is always a pleasure and the outfit was in perfect, brand new in the bag condition. Thank you SO much!!

3. I sold my service of Yahoo auction for 3 outfit (la petite madeleine, etc...) ! I was a pleasure like usually ! She leave a feedback too ! she is a pretty personne to deal ! ! Highly recommanded for happiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you very much Vero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I sold Toppi to Veronica, and she has been very pleasant and accommodating. She also responded quickly and paid promptly each time. Thank you very much!

5. verochan bought a volks kurumi head from me,even though verochan asked for a short layaway,she paid the full amount instantly,!!!!lovely buyer,super quick payment and she let me know when the head arrived safely,very lovely transaction,thank you so much.....and im glad kurumi has gone to a good home :cheer

6. Verochan purchased V. Rose wig from me. Perfect buyer. I could not have asked for a better transaction. I highly recommend Verochan, and hope to have more dealings in the future. Thanks :)

7. i bought a chatonne travel A outfit from verochan,it was a superb transaction,lovely seller,shipped the dress out very quickly,it was extremly well wrapped,i am very happy,i carnt wait to put it on my girl,(i just got to wait for her head to come back first)

many thanks again :cheer

8. A highly recommended seller ^^ Good communication and she was very lovely to even include a lovely dress along with the doll I adopted from her. Would love to deal with her anytime XD

9. Verochan is one of the nicest people that i did a transaction with.
      She bought my yuh on layway, and we made a payment plan,
      Everything went smoothly and the communication was fast,
      Her being an awesomely kind buyer was a bonus XP
      THANKYOU VERO!

10. I bought Lin from verochan, great transaction, fast shipping and also nice and kind, the doll came quick and in good condition ...every thing is perfect:D...I love to do business with her and would recommended her to every one. Thanks verochan. :aheartbea

11. Vero commissioned me to bid a dress on Y!J. Great communication as usually ! Paid promptly ! Nice personn ! Highly recommanded her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx
      aishi'

12. Verochan bought option parts from me.

Verochan really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Verochan!!

13. I purchased a BTSSB Luna dress from Verochan. The price was extremely reasonable, which pleased me to no end so she definitely seems to be far from a scalper.

Verochan was quick to communicate with me, and once payment was sent the dress was shipped out in a time manner. It packed in a solid box with lots of taping, and was even packaged to resemble a gift. When I opened it up I inspected the dress for any signs of wear or tear and found nothing.

I have left this transaction feeling as though I could return again. Thank you. :)

14. I bought a doll part from Verochan and I could say she's a dream seller. :D
      Fast and friendly communication with superb packing and super fast shipping! I couldn't be happier~ :cheer

Definitely welcome for any transaction with her in the future~!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I bought a doll from verochan and I couldn't be happier. The doll arrived in very good condition.
      Her PMs are friendly and fast. Verochan even gave me free gifts.
      Thank you so much for everything! :XD:

16. I bought a doll from verochan recently and she was a joy to work with. She shipped them off right away and they arrived quickly, safe and sound. Thank you for a flawless transaction once again.:)

17. Just received lovely RL outfits from Verochan. Was a great transaction with good communications , well packed and shipped fast.. Thanks so much for the pretty outfits Verochan.

18. I bought a rosenlied outfit from verochan. She was so friendly, wonderful communication. She sent out the outfit so quickly and also included a wonderful gift! I couldn't be happier thank you so much!!

19. I purchased a Syo from verochan, and it was a simply perfect transaction. The doll arrived quickly and in pristine condition. She even added a little extra that tickled me pink! Communication was great, fast and friendly. I can recommend verochan as a top-notch seller. I hope to do business with her again in the future.

20. Verochan bought a One-Off Toppi from me. She was absolutely lovely to deal with and paid off her layaway early. Great communication and even though it was difficult to part with the doll, I was very glad to see she's going to such a loving home :)