1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Veryiya

Apr 8, 2010

1. I bought some wigs from Veryiya.
      Very kind user, pleasure to deal with!
      Notifyed me about the arrival of the money and shipping costs and when the wigs were shipped.
      Wigs arrived well packed and in a great condition.
      Thank you!

2. I bought DZ flower fairy from Veryiya.
      Thank you very much, you are great seller!
      Fast shipping, safe package, good communication - all of these is I-ya's good deals)

3. I've bought a pair of hands from I-ya, it was a perfect transaction - great communication, fast shipping, solid packing. I really recommend her as a seller :D

4. I ordered a lovely dress from I-ya and within a week of first contacting her to ask about cost, it was at my door! Thank you very much for such fast shipping and good communication!

5. I bought some Leekeworld wigs from Veryiya. They took a little while to get to the US, but she provided me a tracking number, and when they arrived they were true in color to her photos, very well packaged, and in great condition -- better condition than wigs I've received wigs directly from Leeke! Thanks for a great transaction, and I highly recommend Veryiya as a seller! :)

6. I bought two wigs from Veryiya. Great seller, pleasure to deal with, no problems whatsoever. A+ :)

7. I bought a Leeke wig from veryiya , Shipping was fast and she was a pleasure to deal with. ^^

8. I bought an Ariadoll body from veryiya. Communication was wonderful and she even negotiated the price a little for me. She shipped the body out in a timely manner and the parts were very well packaged. She's an excellent seller and I would love to do business with her again sometime. :) Thank you!

9. I bought a Doll Leaves Maya from Veryiya. She was great at communicating and shipped the doll as soon as I had paid. She catered to my needs and sent him packed well. There does seem to be a bit of a problem with his left hand but i think one of the s hooks got a little knocked during shipping. No fault of seller and so I would be happy to business again with her.

Thank you for a pleasant transaction for my first time buying a doll from the marketplace!

10. I bought a pair of SDGrG option hands from I-ya and it was one of the best transactions I had!
      Thank you so much I-ya! A++++

11. I bought a 7-8 Leekworld wig from Veryiya. It arrived in about 2 weeks. Thank you so much!

12. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes from I-Ya. She is a lovely seller. She responds quickly and is very polite. She also shipped very quickly and packaged my shoes very well! It was overall, a wonderful transaction. Thank you I-Ya!!

13. I bought a DZ Chinese Dragon girl from I-ya. Everything went really well. I-ya's communication is excellent and she was very patient with me when the mail was messing up and the package was being shipped all over the place. It wasn't her fault. The address label was typed and undamaged (I liked that she typed the address labels so that there was no way handwriting could be an issue). When USPS finally delivered my girl, she was packed wonderfully. The doll was wrapped in bubblewrap, then in it's cushion, then a layer of bubblewrap on top of and underneath the cushion. An elephant could have stepped on this package and the doll would be unharmed.

I'm very happy with this transaction and would definitely recommend I-ya as a seller.

14. Thank you for the 2 DZ dolls! Very pleasant transaction ^_^

15. I bought a valentina head and asked a layaway. Shes fast at communication , she understand that i needed a layaway and shes so sweet !!! ^^ i recommend her

16. I bought Volks MSD clothes set from Veryiya.
      She answered quickly and politely to messages and was wonderful to do business with.
      Will defenitely buy from her again in the future ^^

17. I bought a Dollzone Dragon Doll boy from veryiya, on a 2-part layaway :) veryiya was very pleasant to deal with. She was nice and the communication was good! She shipped out quickly when I had made my final payment. He was (very) well packaged and arrived in great condition!

Would love to do business again, I definitely recommend this seller! :3 Thank you!

18. I just received my DZ Flower Fairy. This was an easy transaction. I am very pleased with my doll. It was packaged very well and arrived right on time.

I highly recommend Veryiya.

19. I purchased an outfit from Veryiya

One of the easiest and fastest transactions. Everything was straight forward and shipped the items when she said she would.

Literally within minutes of sending payment, I got a tracking number ~ Fast !

The outfit was complete and in immaculate condition - Thank you so much

I hope to do business with you again in the future :chocoheart:chocoheart:chocoheart

20. I-Ya sold me DZ Lankui. Thank you very much, it's so pleasent to have a deal with you) I will be happy to have a deal again)