1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vicent_nigthmare

Mar 7, 2008

1. I bought an SD sized shirt from Vincent - it was sent promptly, and is just as described. I would highly recommend this seller!

2. Vincent is a great seller! Awesome communication, great packaging, and very nice. Highly recommended! Thank you.

3. I bought a Spiritdoll bust from vicent_nigthmare. Communication was excellent, prompt and very informative. Vincent was very flexible when Paypal would only allow me to pay with echeque and shipped quickly once the payment cleared. The item was very well packaged and in perfect condition once I opened it. Thank you very much and I look forward to future transactions.

4. I bought pants from vincent_nightmare. Communication was great and prompt! Everything went smoothly. Thank you!

5. I bought from Vincent Shoes. Very pleased with our cooperation. Parcel was sent quickly and well packaged. With Vincent very nice to talk to. She is very cute ^^

6. Awwww, I have so many words of THANKS in my head, cann't fix them and write all!!!
      I have a great deal with vicent_nightmare, I bought gorgeous doll!!! *___* My Star arrived quickly and sefaty ^_______^
      Vicent is a magnificient seller, recommend very much ))))

Thank You for all! I hope to work with you again !!! ^___^

Allesetery

7. I bought the HZ outfit from vincent_nightmare. Great seller! Highly recommended!
      Fast shipping, the suit was very well packaged and in perfect condition.
      Thank you, Vincent!

8. Purchased a pair of Zouk eyes from vicent_nightmare. The eye's are perfect, would gladly do business again!

Thanks so much :3

9. I bought DIM Minimee Edgeworth head from Vicent.
      Very responsible seller. The transaction was fast, the head was very well packaged, address was written clearly. Thanks for the head!

10. I just bought a zaoll muse head and a pair of soom jointed hands from vincent and the transaction was perfect ..shipping was super fast.
      I would certainly do business with vincent_ nightmare again.
      Thank you

11. Oops left the wrong person feedback...sorry...vincents awesome though

12. I just recieved the pair of dollshe dsam saint hands i purchased from vincent_nightmare...
      They are perfect...the whole transaction was easy and very enjoyable with vincent...shipping was super fast .
      I would certainly do business with vincent again.
      Thank you

13. Vincent is FANTASTIC. I bought an Elf Sabik head from him and I genuinely enjoyed the transaction! Great communication, easy to work with, and a grand faceup artist besides! He swathed the poor dear in bubble wrap so despite less than careful handling by the post, my boy arrived in stellar condition! I would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

14. I bought a Vokls Ryoya head from @vincent_nightmare . This was one of the best transactions I've ever had. They drew little pictures and wrote a personal card to me too that made me so happy. Everything was packed up perfectly and arrived unscathed and on time. Communication was wonderful and everything about this was just amazing.

Thank you again for the opportunity to own my first Volks boy and my favorite sculpt of theirs too. I thought this moment would be a very very long time coming, but it's real now thanks to you! You truly made it feel like an extra special moment. He's going to be so loved and cared for, thank you thank you again!! <3 I highly recommend Vincent as a seller to others!