1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vince_Twilight

Aug 25, 2008

1. I bought a Custom House Uri Head from Vince_Twilight. Communication was great, and shipping transactions was awesome! Overall a great seller! A+++! Highly recommend! :D Thank you again!

2. I recently purchased a tiny head from Vince_Twilight. The head arrived quickly and was packaged very safely. I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Thanks so much! :)

3. Vince_twilight bought a Beyla head from me. Payment was quick and transaction went great. Would gladly deal with again.

4. Vince_Twilight purchased some clothing from my sales threads and was a pleasure to work with. Pm's were always answered in a prompt friendly manner and payment was quick. I would not hesitate to work with VT again. Thank you!

5. She commissioned me for an outfit for a SOOM Teenie Gem.
      Very accurate description of what she wanted and payment was very quick also.
      Would not hesitate to make more things for her at all!

6. Vince_Twilight purchased some Soom arms from me. Payment was nearly instantaneous. The transaction was wonderful. Thank you!!!

POSITIVE!!

7. outfit arrived today, im really thrilled with it
      thank you so very much

wonderful seller - highly recomend to all xx

8. This lovely Lady took part in a Dollmore Group Order that I was running. Paid REALLY fast and kept in great communication!

~ Thank you so much for doing a group order with me! would love to work with you again!.

9. Vince_Twilight sold me a custom house yo sized body, communication was excellent, the body was just as her sale thread described, fairly priced and packaged well, even gave some clothes so the poor thing wouldn't be naked.

very well done sale. high recommendation. also very cute sense of clothing ^^

10. I bought a Soom Syen from Vince Twilight and she was great to deal with. The only thing that went wrong was that she forgot to disclose that two of the fingers were broken but everybody makes mistakes and she agreed to pay half the cost of new hands so everything is just fine.

11. Always a pleasure! Vince_Twilight participated in my HC go, and even though the wigs took much longer than HC promised, still super patient! (more patient than I was! hahah) Always a fast payment, always perfect communication, HIGHLY recommended to do business with ^___^ Thank you!

12. NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a soom ai from vince_twilight.

I would have left positive feedback if it weren't for a few problems.

You neglected in your sales post to mention that the doll was dirty, stained, and was a hybrid of more than just a soom head on a 5stardoll body. The arms do not match the body neither do the hands. The body was also strung completely wrong, and was missing original s-hooks. Some looked home-made and the other was much too big for the doll. Like a utility or SD+ sized hook.

The doll also had uneven yellowing, while the sales post mentioned no yellowing at all.

I realize that I bought the doll on a much much lower market price and that something was probably up when you offered it for that price. BUT it is still your responsibility to disclose all things to the buyer.

so, if anyone is thinking about purchasing from this person, please be advised that the seller does not disclose all things and problems to the buyer. And also falsely states the condition. While these problems happened, I did receive my doll rather quickly.

13. Sold my Dollmore Ipsae head to Vince_Twilight, they sent payment and let me know once the head arrived safely. Thanks!

14. I sold a Soom Argil head to Vince_Twilight. Everything went smoothly with great communication, quick payment and she let me know when it arrived. A recommended buyer!

Thanks again! :whitetruffle

15. Sold a Dollzone Hid head to Vince_Twilight. Was quick to pay, easy to work with, and an all around great buyer!

16. I sold a Resinsoul Lan head to Vince_Twilight. Good communication, paid fast. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again!

17. I sold a Resinsoul Ya to Vince_Twilight. communication was great, payment was prompt. all in all an excellent buyer :)

18. I had a very wonderful transaction with Vince_Twilight. She purchased my Super Gem heeled feet and paid quickly. I would happy do business with her again! I definitely highly recommend her too! n.n <3

19. Vince_Twilight recently purchased a Cali head from me. Great buyer, paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Thank you!

20. Vince_Twilight commissioned me to make an SD hat. It was a wonderful transaction. I would love to work with Vince_Twilight any time! Thank you so much :)