1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vitasoy :3

Jul 20, 2008

1. Vitasoy purchased a blue Alice cupcake set from me, communication was excellent and swift payment, furthermore such an appreciative customer ^ ^ would be honoured to do business with again! :D

2. Did another faceup commission for Vitasoy recently, and she's STILL the awesomest awesome that ever awesomed! Payment, communication, promptness and patience - no problems whatsoever and she's such a darling. Ach. Can't stand it. Sweet as one of these: :chocoberry.

3. Vitasoy recently participated in my first swap, The Red Swap. She was an awesome participant; she replied promptly to all PM's, was always friendly and understanding, sent her package in a timely manner, sent great swap items to her partner and kept me updated on the shipment and receiving of packages. I would recommend her to any swap leader, and would be honored to have her in another one of my color swaps anytime! ^^ Thanks!

4. Vitasoy participated in my Dollmore GO. She paid on time and kept great communication. Would gladly work with her again. :)

5. Vitasoy commissioned a fur wig from me and the transaction went great. Thanks very much! :)

6. Sold some items to Vitasoy.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

7. Just completed my sixth faceup for Vitasoy, and what can I say? She's one of my favorite people ^^ But more importantly, a super customer! I hope little Oliver brightens your days!

8. Vitasoy purchased more foods from me, transaction was so easy and quick! She is also very sweet and kind about my works, thank you sooo much for your constant support! ^ ^

9. Okay, faceup number seven's transaction has been completed, and there's not much I can say that I haven't before - Vitasoy was awesome at communicating, she came up with a cool tattoo idea (which is nice for a faceup artist), was super sweet and accommodating when she changed her mind about styles, remained both prompt in payment (and letting me know about arrival) and patient for output, and I'm always happy when I see her name in my email inbox. <3 Hope the birthday was great!

10. Vitasoy bought a MSD outfit from me. Communication and payment went smoothly! Overall great experience. Thanks you~ :)

11. Positive!

Vitasoy bought a pair of eyes from me. Easy communication and quick payment. I would do business with her again!

12. Vitasoy is always a pleasure to work with! Super friendly, fast payment, and let's me know when it arrives and what she thinks! <3<3<3 And pics, those are always appreciated!

13. Vitasoy bought a pair of creepers from me. Fast payment and great communications. Thanks!!!

14. We've just completed our eigth transaction for a faceup from me (I think) and Vitasoy is the absolute bee's knees! :aheartbea Thank you so much for trusting in me for an open-ended faceup, and being so reassuring about it, and being awesome as always. Everyone should deal with her!

15. A+ Transaction

Vitasoy participated in my Luts group order and everything went perfectly.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      I would definitely do business with Vitasoy again.

Thank You

16. Vitasoy bought a tshirt off of me, and as usual has fast payment and is a pleasure to work with! I love her!

17. Vitasoy bought a dress from me, she is fantastic person, comunication was very friendly and payment very fast. i highly recommend this DoA user. thank u!

18. Vitasoy purchased a pair of Kid Delf hand parts from me, she was excellent with communication and paid promptly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

19. got a wig from vitasoy, great condition and fantastic transaction. would do business with again!

20. Bought some 16mm eyes from this lovely gal ;)