1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VulpesPraedatum

Aug 27, 2008

1. Pink slippers came and they are gorgeous and perfect love them. Thanks for fast shipping and please leave me feedback as well. REGARDS Kristina

2. I bought a pair of 8mm eyes from VulpesPraedatum, and they arrived safe and sound! Quick to ship, safely packaged, friendly to deal with - would absolutely buy from again. Thanks! <3

3. Vulpes bought a dress from me, quick payment, quick to reply to pm's and she told me when it arrived! I couldn't have hoped for better!

4. VulpesPraedatum and I traded Luts gift heads, it was a great transaction and I highly recommend her!
      :)

5. I sold a Dollfie Dream default head to VulpesPraedatum. Shipping was delayed due to my moving and some unexpected delays. She was so kind and patient. Payment was very prompt. A very nice person who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Great transaction.

6. I bought a dyed Obitsu Haruka head from VulpesPraedatum! She's extremely friendly and even explained how to dye a vinyl body to match via washing machine, something I would have never thought of! She's a great seller and I can definitely recommend her :)

7. VulpesPraedatum bought a pair of eyes from me, payment is prompt and communication was great!
      Thank you so much!

8. Absolutely awesome to deal with. Responds quickly, let's you know when items ship, etc. :) I'm so happy with my purchase!! SO CUTE!!! :D
      Thank you Vulpes.!

9. I bought volks eyes from Vulpespraedatum. Her communication and shipping is great. She also told me about shipping choices. Really recommended her!!!!

10. I bought two wigs and two pairs of shoes from VulpesPraedatum.
      Great communication and quick international shipping! Highly recommended! Thanks!

11. I bought a pair of msd eyes fromVulpesPraedatum! they are beautiful and they came prefectly packaged~! she was a pleasure to work with and i will be a returning costomer <3

12. I bought a lovely wig from VulpesPraedatum. On her listing she said that she normally ships on Fri/Sat, so I was very pleased she sent it out on Thurs. It got here in time for Christmas. She also had timely responses to my PM's. Would deal with again. :)

:hollyberry :hollyberry MERRY CHRISTMAS! :treecookie :treecookie

13. Sold a MSD Wine Fer to VulpesPraedatum. She stayed in contact and let me know as soon as it arrived! Thank you!

14. Great Buyer! Paid on-time, a pleasure to work with and very polite! C:

15. i purchased a volks mdd from her. everything was wonderful and she came quickly and safely packaged! i would gladely deal with her again!

16. Bought Alk wings from me paid fast and was wonderful to work with.

Thank you!

17. I purchased several shirts from VulpesPraedatum. Communication was excellent and she shipped super fast! thanks so much!

18. VulpesPraedatum bought Yrie bird legs from me :3 Everything went very well from the beginning, fast payment, great communication and she let me know when the legs had arrived. Thank you~!

19. VulpesPraedatum sold me a 7.5 pink Cotin wig that I've been after for ages and it arrived bnip very quickly. Many thanks ^^

20. did A wig trade with VulpesPraedatum for her two fur wigs.

I've never been so happy about a fur wig in my life!! :D

our transaction went very smoothly, and i hope she enjoys her wig as well.

thanks so much!!