1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VulpesPraedatum

Aug 27, 2008

1. I purchased a pair of MSD shoes from VulpesPraedatum. Communication was good, shipping was quick and the shoes were exactly as described! :thumbup

2. Vulpes Praedatum bought a dress from me and was great to work with. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended buyer!!!

3. Awesome seller! Items are as described, replies are fast, shipping is fast. I'm happy!!

5-STARS!!! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

4. Sold a Yo-SD Nono to VulpesPraedatum. The transaction was perfect! Fast payment, good communication. Thank you!

5. VulpesPraedatum bought a set of HCG glass eyes from me, she paid super fast and has excellent friendly communication. A very nice buyer.

Thanks so much

6. I purchased a pair of yo-SD boots from VulpesPraedatum. Great seller, and my item got here quickly. Would buy from her again.

7. I bought an outfit from VulpresPraedatum. She is SO sweet to talk to, let me layaway the item for a week, and shipped quickly! I would gladly buy from her again

8. I had a wonderful transaction with Vulpes Praedatum. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!! :) Thank you!

9. I purchased and head from VulpresPraedatum and it was a very nice experience overall. The head even arrived much sooner than I was expecting. Thanks so much! :)

10. Gah, I'm sorry, I thought I already gave feedback. A wonderful buyer! Very prompt, professional and communication was great! I definitely would sell to VulpresPraedatum again!

11. I bought a MDD large bust from VulpesPraedatum! Super nice, sent pics, & mailed it out lightening fast! my girl looks Awsome! Thanks so much!:D

12. Bought a soo delf head. Was very friendly and great ro work with. Thank you

13. I purchased a Volks SD13 Kira from VulpesPraedatum
      A+ seller
      A+ communication with me
      A+ shipping
      A++++ transaction overall!!
      I can say how happy I am to have bought from VulpesPraedatum
      thanks so much again <3

14. VulpesPraedatum sold me a Volks MSD Swaricco body, and everything was perfect: it was wonderfully well packed and arrived very very fast!!. We had an excellent contact and communication and did a perfect and fast transaction. I highly recommend VulpesPraedatum! Thank you very much for this perfect transaction my dear! <3<3<3

15. VulpesPraedatum is such a nice and personable and kind soul! I bought shoes from her and the transaction could not have gone more nicely!!

Highly, highly recommended, I look forward to more transactions if the occasion warrants!!

16. I bought a wig from VulpesPraedatum and it was an awesome transaction! It was shipped quickly, and they sent a nice extra with it! I would definitely recommend them and buy from them again!

17. I bought a wig recently from VulpesPraedatum-- Communication was excellent, shipping was quick and I'm really happy with my purchase! A+ seller, would recommend! Thanks so much!

18. VulpesPraedatum sold me a pair of Volks MSD wing ears. Item was exactly what I needed, thoughtfully packaged and quickly dispatched! So pleased to have had such an easy-going, smooth and lovely first DOA transaction! Thank you, I am so happy! :aheartbea

19. Got some shoes from VulpesPraedatum. Very quick to ship and very friendly in PMs. The shoes I got were absolutely perfect!

20. I bought a MSD Dollheart Fer from VulpesPraedatum. It was a nice and pleasant transaction.
      VulpesPraedatum is very good seller! :daisy