1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wampirencja

Oct 16, 2008

1. I bought shoes. Everything was ok... ;)

2. Wampirencja purchased an AOD body from me and I am greatly disappointed in the transaction. I would not have another transaction with Wampirencja.

Details: She asked me to send the body USPS priority to Poland and my husband took the package to the post office and he asked for that. He did not notice that the clerk changed the shipping to First Class. I realized it when he brought home the payment and notified her ASAP. I received a response, in which she was most upset and said many things are lost first class in Poland. I try really hard to work with all the people I do business with here on DoA and Ebay. I returned her shipping cost at a loss of $50.00 for me. She continued to worry that the body would not arrive, so finally I returned the $100.00 payment toward the doll body with the understanding that she would let me know if the body arrived and then return the $100.00. I would not normally do this but felt very bad that the body had been sent first class. I kept checking with her to see if the body arrived but with no answer to my pm s. This was in March/April 2014.
      Finally, I did get a reply from her and she said the body had arrived but she did not have the $100.00 to pay me. Her items on Etsy had not been selling but would pay me in a few weeks. I did not reply to her pm as I could not believe she had used the money for something else? A few days later she sent a terse pm telling me that she had sent me $80.00 as that was all she had and would pay me the rest later. That was several weeks ago. She still owes me the $20.00.
      I realize that I should never have returned the $100.00 payment but I did feel very bad that the item had been shipped incorrectly and was afraid that it was lost.

This is my first negative feedback left for anyone ever and had she paid that final $20.00 I would not have left this at all.

3. I bought a doll body, shoes, wigs and eyes, and doll carrier. Very good contact and fast shipping. Everything came packed very well and in very good condition. Thank you very much for your help.

4. I bought a the wings and trade upper torso from wampirencja
      The contact have been fast and good, Good packing and all and the transaction went perfectly! thank you so much :))

5. I bought two outfits made by her, they got here extremely fast (did they kinda teleport from Poland??) and they are adorable and very well made. They seem to fit better slim minis like MNFs though, cause my DOC looked like the Hulk in them, minus the green skin.

Everything is adorable, and she's very sweet. Thanks for the little gifts too! <3

6. I bought a couple of outfits from wampirencja. The transaction was slow -she hurt her hand and required stitches- but positive. I received my clothing and was quite pleased with the quality! They were fantasy outfits she had for sale both here on DoA and Etsy. My boy is happy and so am I! Some things can't be rushed and we all have life interfere with our best-laid plans. So I would buy from her again as the merchandise is good! She's a sweet girl and a very talented seamstress/designer! Thank you, wampirencja!

7. I ordered a commission on 2014-05-24 and still haven't received it. I message her but she will not reply. She keep saying she hurt her hand and required stitches too. She now keeps saying that I messaged her with another email saying that "I" changed my address and email and to send it to the new one....I did not send her such email and i asked for a screen shot of the email and she has NOT replayed to me. I wasn't my $90 + shipping back!
      Here is my hole story:
      wampirencja ripped me off!!! Updated!

8. I am having the same issue. I commissioned an outfit and paid back on 1/17 No contact since then!!

9. Same issue. I commissioned something dec. 1st 2014, emailed on jan 24th, 31st and febr 6th, got a reply she was confused about the order, so I explained again.
      Emailed again febr 15th and march 4th, got an apology and a question what my order was again, sent another reminder march 9th and then gave up on ever receiving the order or getting my money back. I asked for that in my last email.

So definitely negative feedback here, though I'd be willing to update if this gets resolved. I don't have much hope though.

10. A late, if positive ending to this story. After more than a year I didn't expect anything anymore but... she contacted me February 2016 and I got the parcel last weekend. Looks like a case of better late than never. It deserves mentioning that it looks really good on my doll too.

11. I ordered a commission for an outfit with her December 23, 2015 as well as purchasing a chainmaille vest. It has been a slow process communicating and I have been told many things that have gotten in the way of this comission. On June 22, 2016 right after she opened her shop back up after being closed due to issues with other customers, I also purchased an SD+ sized fantasy vest that was in her shop. Despite paying for shipping twice, she seems to be refusing to send the ready-made items, and I have yet to see any more proof of this commission being in progress aside from a couple of drawings she did. My hope is that this seller will turn things around and complete what she has promised to make. I encourage her to question herself as to whether she actually enjoys doing commission work, and what the real reason for the delay has been. I will update this when we come to some sort of resolution be it through actually completing the project or via paypal/etsy/etc.

12. I bought an already finished medieval helmet (bascinet/houndskull) from her. Everything went absolutely smooth, quick conversation, and the item arrived in reasonable time.