1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for wc_dragon

Jun 9, 2006

1. Bought a spare doll hand from her,
      and she was a pleasant seller who communicated promptly
      and shipped the optional part packaged very well indeed.

Thanks again, wc_dragon!

2. Bought a pair of eyes from wc_dragon. Good communication, and they shipped very quickly! Thanks again! :3

3. Thanks for the group order, it went swimmingly- running out of adjectives.
      Thanks Fitz

4. I recently bought some eyes from wc_dragon, and they got here FAST! :) She was always very friendly and helpful, even when I had stupid questions. Anyone on DoA would be more than pleased to buy from her. Thanks again!

5. I had the pleasure of participating in a Dollmore group order that Jennifer ran after I posted a thread requesting that one be run back in September. She handled the group order very well and kept great communication with everyone.

She shipped the items quickly and they arrived safely. Nothing was missing. ^^

Thanks again, Jennifer.

~*-Shizume-*~

6. I just participated in a Leekeworld Group order run by wc_dragon--and it was SO EASY and QUICK (especially for Leeke!!! heheh). Shipping prices were great. Only 4% paypal charge--not bad at all! THANKS!!! :)

7. wc_dragon ran a LeekeWorld group order and everything ran smoothly. Lots of prompt updates and fast shipping. ...couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you so much!

8. I was part of the Leeke group order, and she has excellent communication! Thanks~

9. I participated in a group order run by wc_dragon and I wouldn't hesitate to join another one of hers if I needed to. She was very organized and always kept us informed about the status of our order, even when there was no update. She responded to my PMs very fast and also shipped out my item in a timely manner. I highly recommend her!

Thanks ^_^

10. Bought a pefect condition sd/10 boy body and the transaction was great! Thanks for making my boy :) perfect!

11. Good communication! Very quick shipping! Awesome seller.

12. I bought a default Tony outfit from wc for a great price! The items are wonderful and better than I expected! Willl do bussiness with again!

13. I had a perfect transaction with wc_dragon. Fast shipping and great communication. Thank you!

14. ^__^ I bought a pair of shoes, slacks and a hat from her, great communication and perfect condition!! <3 thank you very much! I really recommend her <3

15. I got a set of wings from wc_dragon, they arrived fast, well-packaged and they're so beautiful!!

Thanks so much, a real pleasure dealing with you <3

16. Bought a wig from wc_dragon - great price and a great transaction :D Thanks again :aheartbea

17. Bought a wig from wc_dragon, very fast shipping, and great communication, great seller, thanks! :)

18. I had a wonderful transaction with Wc_dragon! I highly recommend her!!!!!
      She responded pleasantly to PM's and shipped quickly.
      She's a very nice person and a great pleasure to deal with ^O^

Thanks for all, Jennifer!!!

19. I bought glass Coyote eyes from wc_dragon. All communication was quickly responded to and friendly. ^___^ It was a pleasure to have done business with her.

20. I recently adopted a B&G Sky from her. Excellent communication; fast shipment and good packaging. Very professional and highly recommend. Thank you