1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for wc_dragon

Jun 9, 2006

1. I have nothing but praise for wc_dragon! Fantastic communication, she shipped my new fox very fast, and is wonderful to buy from. Thank you so much!!:D

2. Just got some great boots!!! Fast ship too!

Thanks!!!!!

Judy :D

3. I received my Banji outfit. It was exactly as described and communications were extremely nice. Thank you!

4. Great buyer...quick payment, great communication. Absolute pleasure to do business with...highly RECOMMEND :)

5. I sold some SD10 Girl parts to wc_dragon :'D! They were very patient and super easy to communicate with x3!

Great buyer! Defiantly wouldn't mind working with them again :'D!!

6. I bought a spark outfit from her. wc_dragon was great with communication, and sent it out as soon as she could, given the holiday. Thanks!

7. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by wc_dragon. She was organized, kept us up-to-date on the status of the order and mailed out everything quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

8. I participated in a Leekeworld pre-order GO that wc_dragon ran. Great communication and fast delivery. Recommended!! :)

9. I just sold a wig to wc_dragon, and the transaction went perfectly! Fast payment, and good and friendly communication. Thanks very much! ^^

10. Bought a Luts wig from her & it was shipped fast & exactly as described. I would certainly buy from her again.

11. thanks so much for wonderful wig! great seller and nice person!

12. I recieved a lovely wig, it was priced very very well and came safely and my doll sure did need it. Great transaction, thank you very much.

13. Another great transaction with wc_dragon as the buyer. A real pleasure to do business with!

14. Great transaction, the item arrived very fast and in mint condition. A great seller, thanks for all!!!

15. Wc_dragon commissioned me to do faceup for her Mark, she is very nice, and clear about what she wants about the faceup. very please to work with ^_^, pay promptly and let me know when Mark arrives :)

16. Bought body part from wc_dragon, She shipped right and they got here super fast and they were packed really well. Everything was great! :D

17. I bought a body on layaway off wc_dragon. She was awesome to deal with. Very patience and good communication.

18. Sorry, I'm mixing up wc_dragon with another buyer. I bough a SD10 body (no layaway) off wc_dragon. Great communication. She answered every questions I asked timely. Shipping was prompt. Thanks.

19. I just participated in a group order for Masterpiece Eyes run by wc_dragon. Communication was great and my eyes arrived in perfect order. Thanks so much!

20. Another particiapant in said masterpiece Group order~ Wc Dragon is a pleasure to deal with and very Patient ((what with my Hubbie changing his mind several times! LOL))~ Items arrived, correct,timely, and in perfect condition.

Thanks so much Love! Looking forward to your future orders~