1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for wc_dragon

Jun 9, 2006

1. I just received my little girl from wc_dragon, excellent transaction! Communication was great, and she shipped very quickly. I am thrilled, overall.

2. I bought a doll from wc_dragon. The communication was very nice and she answered with patience for my questions. :D
      She shipped it quickly, doll was good protected with bubble wrap.

Thank you for avarything. * :

3. wc_dragon purchased some hand sets from me & paid very quickly. Communication was excellent & I am very pleased with this transaction.
      Thank you!
      AM

4. Wc_dragon bought a YoSD outfit from me and was a great buyer! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended!!! Thanks so much!!!:)

5. wc_dragon bought a doll from me and was wonderful to work with. She paid very promptly and always communicated what was going on. I would definitely buy and sell from her anytime!

6. Met her in person for a purchase off MP. Not only did she offer a brownie momo at a great price, but she included a free outfit and accessories. I had a great time hanging out. Thanks so much!

7. wc_dragon bought a Volks outfit from me and transaction was excellent! wc_dragon was friendly and responded to PMs quickly, and was super speedy with payment. Would definitely like to do business again. Thanks so much!

8. wc_dragon purchased a pair of boots from me ^^ payment was prompt and communication pleasant! I was also told once the package arrived safely~

Overall a very smooth transaction - I wouldn't hesitate to have another!

Thanks! <3

9. I bought three kelly outfits for my puki from wc_dragon, communication was very good, shipping was fast and everything was well packed. Definitely recommend as a seller!

Thanks again!

10. I bought a YoSD dress from wc_dragon, and everything went perfectly. Fast shipping and well packaged, communication was great as well. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! Thanks again! :)

11. I bought Ayumu A Pretty Egg from wc_dragon, transaction went smoothly, communication was great and things was well packed, also shipped very quick. The boy arrived in mint condition. Thank you! :)

12. Wc_dragon bought an outfit from me and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. Wc_dragon paid promptly and maintained consistent friendly communication. Thank you wc_dragon, doing business with you was a pleasure!

13. I purchased a yosd outfit from wc_dragon and it was a smooth & pleasant transaction. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. I'd definitely do business with her again! Thank you!!

14. wc_dragon purchased the White King Set from me. She was super fast on payments and the communication was awesome. A great buyer!!

15. I purchased two Kelly/Puki outfits from wc_dragon and they arrived today at the same time as my new Pong! They fit very nicely, and I highly recommend wc_dragon!

16. Wc_dragon bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      Always a pleasure to do business with!

17. wc_dragon purchased an item from me. Payment was fast, had no problems. Thank you for a great transaction.

18. Sold some doll feet to wc_dragon. Transaction was smooth and pleasant from start to finish. Thanks so much!

19. I sold a Mirodoll body to wc_dragon and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Friendly communication, lightning fast payment, and I was even notified when the body arrived! I would happily sell to wc_dragon again.

A++! Recommended!

20. wc_dragon purchased a Volks MSD boy body from me. She was excellent with communications and payments. I highly recommend her as a buyer!