1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wee_Little_Faerie

Mar 3, 2007

1. Wee_Little_Fairy did a faceup on one of my Minimee minotaur heads, and it turned out fantastic! :) It was exactly what I asked for and turnaround time was very fast.

2. Can't say enough. WLF was kind enough to assemble my Lusis body. Got her back within a week's time, just perfectly done. She was so helpful and I am so pleased with the work she did. Thank you, thank you!+!+!+ Lynn

3. I just sold Wee Little Faerie a pair of eyes and the payment was incredibly fast! Thank you!

4. Thank you so much!

WLF did an AMAZING job on my Angell-Studio Gabriel's face! Xan actually looks like herself now! I'm so happy!

Extremely professional, and I will be returning!

[​IMG]

Happy Valentine's Day! :whitetruffle

5. WLF did a faceup for me. Fast turn-around, pleasent to talk to- Would buy from WLF agian and again! Thanks so much my girl looks wonderful!

6. She did an extremely awesome job on my Wishel... he was sad & squinty eyed when I got him, but she modded him slightly to make his eyes even, then did the most awesome face up to make him a happy boy!! Whoohoo! And FAST!! I am amazed and so very excited!! What a GREAT job! THank you, thank you, thank you!!!

7. Wee bought a ken head from me and paid very promptly and let me know when he arrived. :D Glad he is back home.

8. I bought wig from Wee_Little_Faerie and it came quickly and well-packed.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. Heather did an absolutely lovely faceup for me! Great communication, and lightening fast turn around time on the faceup itself! Thank you Heather!

10. I just sold WLF a dollie body part :) and it was a smooth and easy transaction.

Thanks!

11. Wee_Little_Faerie did an awesome job on my Puki faces!! Whoohoo! Love them! Thanks a million times over!

12. WLF just adopted a doll from me... she paid promptly and let me know of his safe arrival!
      Thanks so much!! :-D

Raven

13. Sold some clothes to the wee one, fast payment and great communication!

14. I bought a custom painted puki open eye'ed cat faceplate from Wee little fairy! Came super fast to me and it's even more wonderfull in real life! I can't wait to try it on my puki!

Thanks again :D

15. Bought some MSD Clothes from Wee_Little_Faerie, Quick to reply to messages and was very nice. ^_^ Shipped ASAP. Would do business with again!!!

16. Did my first ever trade with WLF. Wonderful to communicate with. Shipped my Mamu and I had her in two days. Let me know when her doll arrived. Thanks very much and enjoy!

17. Wee_Little_Fairy did a beautiful face-up on my Sweet Dreams Kira. Turn around was super fast and the communication was excellent. I will be sending more heads to be painted soon.

18. Wee_little_fairie bought my Puki transformation face-- paid promptly, good communication, couldn't ask for more! :)

19. What a great buyer! Very friendly, very prompt with layaway payments, and also very understanding! Thanks so much. :)

20. Brought some cloths from Wee_Little_Faerie! She was so nice to work with, and shipped out the items quickly! Recommended seller :)