1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wee_Little_Faerie

Mar 3, 2007

1. WLF and I traded for some eyes and the transaction was speedy and smooth. Thanks so much!

2. We swapped dolls! It was easy and a spectacular swap for me! She included lots of nice extras just out of the goodness of her heart! I love my new Kid Delf Cherry boy! He's adorable! Thank YOU, Wee_little_faerie! You're the best!

3. WLF has done several face up commissions for me. not only is she very talented she listens to what you want. i have always been beyond happy with her work. plus she is very nice to boot!

4. I purchased a tan BC kumi from WLF and he arrived very quickly and in great shape! Just as described. WLF has wonderful communication and she is always so friendly. Thank you ^___________^

5. I commissioned a face-up from WLF. She was absolutely wonderful! She happily answered all of my crazy questions and paranoia, finished the face-up SUPER fast, and mailed it super safetly. I cannot thank her enough, her work is STUNNING.​

6. I recently bought some boots from Wee Little Fairy and the transcation was really easy and uncomplicated, friendly communication, boots were really well packaged and arrived quickly,wouldnt hesitate to trade again, thanks so much

Xinte

7. Purchased a yo-sd wig from her. Package arrived safely, plus little extras. Thanks.

8. Wee_Little_Faerie bought a doll from me. She did quick layaway and paid on time.
      Wonderful to do business with.

9. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from WLF, with a faceup she did. Awesome transaction as always! Thanks!

10. I purchased a royal purple fer from Wee_Little_Fairie. She shipped quickly and the outfit is perfect. Thanks very much!

11. I had a very pleasant transaction with Wee_Little_Faerie. She paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. :) Thank you!

12. feedback: Neutral:huh?:

August 8th I had sent a dollzone Yuu head to her, knowing she had not been feeling too well, but she still accepted the commission.

Positive: Everytime I asked a question or sent her a message, she replied within a few hours and explained her situation. After almost a month.. maybe more like 3 weeks... she offered to send the head back with a refund because she was not well enough to paint the head. I understood that she was sick and in pain beyond what I could imagine at that point and I was very understanding.. I asked for a refund and I received it 2 days later[she shipped it the day after I asked for the refund]

Negative: Through the month she had my doll head she had never painted it, never gave me a time when she would even begin it and would assume,everytime I asked her about it, that I did not read her posts and that I did not understand the situation, which was not true...In fact... every single day, for the entire time she had my Yuu head, I read her posts very carefully, I looked to see if she had posted in other threads that day and at least once a week she spent about an hour online. In the time she was online, she had posted comments on non-marketplace threads. I feel that during that time, she should have updated her commissions list on her commission page and added me, which she never did. She also never began the faceup, let alone finish it or give me a time when she may begin it. I understand that it is difficult for her to sit up, but the time she spent on the forums, commenting on anything but marketplace transactions, she could have been painting my head. Towards the end some of her comments in messages such as "you do not understand the situation" and "you did not read my posts" began to sound snarky or a tiny bit rude[forgive me if they weren't, they just started to sound that way]

please do keep in mind, she did take care of my messages to her and answered everyone in her threads. I do feel that, until further notice, she should close her commissions thread until she gets better....

This is not meant to be snarky or mean, its not meant to hurt you or your business, WLF, I was told by a mod that this would be the best thing to do...

My head came back safe and sound and I will be cashing the refund on Friday.... I am not upset, just disappointed.....When you get better, I may send him back...

until then,
      Get well soon

13. Update:

We have talked through our conflicts through private messages. Due to me being impatient, this had escalated into something more than I wanted and I am very sorry. WLF has updated her commission thread and let me know that if I had just gone to her to begin with, she would have been more understanding than I thought she would have.....Communication is the key

sorry again WLF, I am glad I could have smoothed it out with you so quickly.

14. Wee_Litte_Fairy was a pleasure to sell to. :) speedy transaction and timely, friendly PMs! Definitely a recommended buyer. <3 Thanks again, WLF! :D

15. Positive!

I bought a Chiwoo head and it was shipped promptly and safelty!
      I also had tracking! =D

The head is in perfect condition and wee_little_faerie was so wonderful to work with! So sweet!

I would do buiness with her again! ^_^

16. Traded a sp yellow laches for 3 pukis and extra's
      Amazing to deal with, everything went smoothly even so i was away for 3 weeks.
      She did amazing faceups on all 3 of them and i love them to bits..
      Recommended highly for trades :D
      Thanks so much for the wonderful trade ^_^

17. Another fantastic transaction with Wee_Little_Faerie from whom I purchased a sist faceplate. Shipping was fast, the faceplate was well packaged and the extras were a nice surprise :) Thanks!

18. Very smooth transaction. She paid within the set amount of time and everything went great. I hope the little Kun is happy in her new home! :)

19. WLF and I just did a doll swap and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. She shipped when she said, the dolly was as described and was well packaged for the trip. WLF even included extra clothing items. I hoighly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime. Thanks so much! :)

20. Bought two Yo-SD Halloween outfits from Wee_Little_Faerie, and the whole thing went off wonderfully smoothly -- communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was fast, and I couldn't be happier with the actual outfits. WLF included a whole pile of cute extras in addition to what I ordered -- a pair of adorable little "spider friends," spiderweb-patterned socks, and the biggest surprise of all, a whole extra outfit with little ghosts! Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased, and I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with WLF again!