1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wee_Little_Faerie

Mar 3, 2007

1. I just commissioned Wee_Little_Faerie to face up two of my Puki faceplates. I requested that they look as similar to the default as possible and Wee_Little_Faerie sent them back beautifully done, complete with tiny freckles, practically at the speed of light. I couldn't be happier!

2. I just sold a Yotenshi Mamu to Wee Little Fairie. She was a pleasure to sell to and was always prompt and super friendly during communication. She had set up a layaway plan but paid him off long before the final date. I would definitely sell to her again in the future.

3. I just received a Puki Piki faceplate that was beautifully painted by Heather...I love it! Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Puki Sword hands from Wee-Little_Faerie.

Communication was great, shipping is fast

Thank you

5. I purchased puki parts from her and they arrived quickly and safely. She was a pleasure to communicate with.

6. I bought a whole collection of things from wee_little_faerie all at once. MSD and puki from different threads. It could've ended up being a bit confusing but she was quick to respond and was awesome enough to post pics of things for me to see how they fit on a doll. Really it was one of the best transactions I've had anywhere in a long time. Sterling from beginning to end and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again-- though I'm sure my bank account needs a break for a bit. :)

7. Purchased another Pukisha faceplate from wee_little_faerie... Thank you so much! :)

8. I purchased a puki item from Wee_Little_Faerie, and what a great transaction! It was just what I needed, the price was very reasonable, the communication friendly and prompt, and the shipping! I got it within DAYS! Very awesome, and I will very much hope to do business with Wee_Little_Faerie again!

9. I've just received my YoSD clothes from Wee_Little_Faerie and they're exactly as described.
      She sent the items promptly, great communication and also added several bonus items. A+ transaction I will certainly buy from her again.

10. Wee Little Faerie purchased some Yo boots from me recently. She was super great to deal with, I'd sell to her again in a :aheartbea.

Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a Puki faceplate, Pukisha set and metal plate from Wee_Little_Faerie, and those arrived today. ^^
      The Pukisha set was also awesomely painted, I'm totally in love with those little parts~

Everything arrived without any damage, and well packed. Communication was great, and everything worked out just fine.

Thank you so much Fee_Little_Faerie! :D

12. I bought a Puki faceplate from Wee-LittleFairie ant it arrived today, thank you soo much for very fast and reliable shipment, great wrapping and such good communication!!

13. I bought/traded for a feeple Nanuri head. The head arrived in great shape and has a lovely face-up. An overall great transaction.

14. Bought a Unoa L-bi faceplate from Wee! It arrived safely and in a timely fashion. :)

15. Super fast shipper, great seller and excellent communication. I really love the little outfits--thanks so much! :D

16. I purchased a pukisha faceplate with ears, communication was very good, and she was nice enough to hold it for me for a few days.

17. Awesome clothes!! ^_^ Fast shipping!! Thanks! I love my MSD shirts!

18. I bought a pair of tenshi wings from her.
      Shipping super fast!Good communication!
      Excellent seller!
      Thankyou!

19. I just bought a Grown Up Latches from WLF. He Came in less than a week in perfect shape. She E-mailed me through the whole process. She is a great person to do business with.

20. i did a trade with wee_little_faerie ^^ she did an amazing face up for my girl and everything eles was exactly as discribed. i highly recomended her :)