1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weirdnessmagnet

Jun 9, 2008

1. Weirdnessmagnet bought a wig from me and was wonderful to deal with. Payment was prompt as was communication. Overall very smooth transaction and would love to deal with again. Thanks and enjoy!

2. I bought an Iplehouse EID Model Body from WeirdnessMagnet. She was wonderful to deal with, let me pay and layway, and wonderful with communication. She shipped him out promptly after I finished paying, and he was wrapped up so well it practically took me an hour to get him out! I'm very happy with my purchase - Thank you so much!

3. weirdnessmagnet ran a GO for Dean on Supernatural. It was a long GO, but weirdnessmagnet was a pro throughout. It couldn't have been better. Thanks.

4. I bought a pair of EID boots from weirdnessmagnet. Everything went smashingly - super fast shipping and great communication. Thanks so much. Cheryl

5. I participated in a DIM Benedict Cumberbatch Minimee GO run by weirdnessmagnet. She kept us informed and up to date, sent out tracking numbers for us to track our orders. She was great to work with and I'd sign up for another GO with her in a heartbeat. All in all, a great experience.

Thanks so much for running this!

LM

6. weirdnessmagnet took part in my Tom Hiddleston MNM Go! They paid fast, had quick communication and were an active member. Thank you, I would work with you again, any day, gladly!

7. I bought a Doll In Mind Faceup/mod practice head (NS) from weirdnessmagnet. They responded very quickly to my questions and shipped promptly, it was a pleasure to do business with them.

8. I bought a fairylanf Chicline El drom Weirdnessmagnet. I'm compeletely happy woth the transaction! Communication was great, the doll was sent in time and the wrapping was alright, outer box was damaged during shipping and the inner box and the doll were safe, so, Weirdnessmagnet, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^ I'll be glad to deal again!

9. I bought a Chicline girl from Weirdnessmagnet. She communicated quickly and let me know as soon as she got my payment. She also shipped quickly and packed the box very safely! The doll is exactly as described. Would definitely buy from again.

Thank you, Weirdnessmagnet!

10. A+++ transaction!

I purchased FL FeePle60 Juri from weirdnessmagnet and the doll arrived in a jiffy, VERY WELL packed and absolutely FLAWLESS!!! weirdnessmagnet kindly gave me an opportunity for a short layaway as I didn't have the full amount upfront. She is very nice, kind and professional. I will be happy to have business with her anytime! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

11. I bought some Angell Studio hands from weirdnessmagnet. Packed well and arrived quickly. Would love to do business again. Thanks!

12. I bought a SD Volks Black Python set from weirdnessmagnet. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, super fast to ship and the outfit arrived safe and sound. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

(&#65417; &#9684; &#9697; &#9684;)&#65417;*:&#65381;&#65439;&#10023; &#10084;

13. I bought a pair of eyes from weirdnessmagnet and the whole transaction was fantastic. I'd definitely do business with weirdnessmagnet again. ^_^

14. I bought a pair of 12 mm glass eyes from Weirdnessmagnet and appreciated how fast and good the communication was. I'd be happy to deal with her again!

15. She bought a LTF Pukisha set from me and was a wonderful transaction. THANKS!!

16. I bought a Chicline Rou from Weirdnessmagnet and it was a great transaction . The doll was very well packed and is lovely . Thank you !

17. Positive!
      I bought a pair of eyes from weirdnessmagnet.
      Communication was great, they shipped fast and they are perfect! Thank you!

18. Weirdnessmagnet participated in my FL LTF Pongpong2 split. Everything wen smoothly and I would gladly have her in another split in the future. :) Thanks!

19. Weirdness magnet participated in my Iplehouse group order. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely. :)

20. I purchased an Iplehouse dress set from Weirdnessmagnet. Communication was excellent, the dress was in perfect condition and it was very carefully packaged. Thanks. :)