1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for weirdsparkle

Jul 21, 2006

1. Weirdsparkle commissioned me to do a face-up on her shiwoo head and she was brilliant! She always replied promptly; her language was polite and she shipped the head pretty fast. The payment was prompt and hassle-free, and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! ^^

2. Weirdsparkle sold me her minf shiwoo elf, and she was a total pleasure to deal with. Prompt shipment, super fast arrival, simply perfect! thankss!!!

3. weirdsparkle bought a Dollheart skirt from me. Communication was very nice and friendly, payment was swift and she let me know as soon as she received the package! It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommended her as a buyer, thanks again!

4. I made a partial trade with Weirdsparkle ; the transaction was excellent,she sent its part of the trade very quickly and very well packed. The communication was easy and nice.Thank you so much !!

5. i purchased a mydolling Heeah off Weirdsparkle.
      she was lovely to deal with. excellent communication, super speedy shipping. very reliable and highly recommended.
      Heeah was packaged very well and arrived safely and in perfect condition
      thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction :)

6. Weirdsparkle bought msd skirt and shoes from me, it was really nice deal! Fast and friendly communication, quick payment, and she let me know immediately when parcel arrives. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much^^

7. I swapped some wigs and clothes with weirdsparkle for her Minifee Shiwoo head. It was a perfect transaction throughout. Weirdsparkle is really sweet, answers quickly and is a delight to chat with. The head came very quickly, it was wrapped very well. I would happily trade with weirdsparkle again, she is a perfect trading partner and has my warmest recommendation.

8. I did a trade with weirdsparkle for the 2nd time and everything was yet again perfect :D
      She is just so very fantastic and so lovely to communicate with, You can buy/trade with confidence...
      I could not be any happier, I adore my new boy :)

weirdsparkl, YOU ARE AMAZING ;D

9. I purchased a pale blue LE cerisedolls ninon from weirdsparkle! The transaction was superb - communication was great, shipping quick, and packaging was incredibly thorough! Thank you so much for helping me bring one of these beauties home! I couldn't be happier!

A+++ transaction, and I would highly recommend as a seller!

10. I sold a Unoa Sist to weirdsparkle. Communication was perfect from start to finish, keeping in touch with me throughout the transaction and also letting me know when the doll arrived. Weirdsparkle was also prompt with payment, which I really appreciate. Although I normally don't ship overseas anymore, she was a joy to do business with and I would gladly do so again if given the opportunity. Thanks much! :)

11. weirdsparkle is such a lovely reliable seller, I purchased her unoa sist, she arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. Lots of helpful and friendly communication as always. Thank you so very much! Highest recommendation.

12. Weirdsparkle had bought a Minifee body. She was a reliable and very kind person to deal with. The transaction was smart and she let me know when she has received the package. Recommend her!

13. New transaction with weirdsparkle ; I bought her Zaoll Luv, and it was absolutely perfect. The doll seems brand new and was perfectly wrapped, and shipped very fast. Thank you so much !

14. Cathy bought from me recently and it was a beautiful smooth transaction. They paid very fast and the communication was friendly.
      I'd definitely work with them again.

15. Weirdsparkle purchased a MNF Shiwoo from me and was awesome to deal with. She had great communication and was very patient. The doll took months to get to her due to COVID and we kept in frequent communication To status each other on what we knew about the dolls location. She alway remained positive and understanding through the wait. She was such a pleasure and I would sell to her again any time.

16. I purchased and partially traded 3 Minifee heads (Shiwoo Vampire Elf, Shushu Vampire Elf and Shushu Elf, all in NS) from weirdsparkle after she contacted me about a wtb post and I can't say enough good about this sweet woman! :D
      Everything went smoothly, communication was great and everything was shipped super fast and secure! Upon arrival I was thrilled to see just how amazing condition these beauties were in and with all paperwork! I am so happy with this transaction and trade and can highly reccommend weirdsparkle as both a seller and a trade partner! And again, thank you so much for contacting me on my Shushu elf wtb post! So happy to have these cuties!!:hug:

17. Weirdsparkle bought a lillycat body from me and all went absolutely smooth. She is very kind and reliable and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was swift and I immediately received a message when the body arrived safely which I appreciated a lot especially in covid times :)
      I can whole heartedly recommend doing business with Weirdsparkle <3 <3

18. POSITIVE
      @weirdsparkle purchased Souldoll Hari from me. It was a perfectly smooth and easy transaction. @weirdsparkle was very pleasant to deal with. The communication was excellent, fast and friendly. She paid promptly. We stayed in contact while Hari was on her way. She let me know immediately as soon as the parcel was delivered.
      Thank you very much for such a great transaction. :)
      I would be happy to do business with @weirdsparkle again. I highly recommend her to everyone. <3

19. Weirdsparkle purchased a Youpla Ophelie from me. They paid quickly and helped me make sure the customs form was filled out correctly for the overseas shipment. Also let me know that the doll arrived safely! Overall this was a pleasant transaction and I recommend this buyer. <3