1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for weirdsparkle

Jul 21, 2006

1. I had a perfect transaction with weirdsparkle.

The mnf body I bought from her is in perfect condition, was send super fast and absolute secure.
      Thank you so much for beeing such a reliable seller :aheartbea

2. Excellent seller!! A+++ Recieved my fishnets quick and she was great with communicating. Highly reccommended!

3. Weirdsparkle sent me some great wigs - they got across the Atlantic really quickly, too!

4. I bought an MSD shirt from weirdsparkle. She sent it very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!

5. I bought a MSD DollZone girl body from weirdsparkle. She was very kind and pleasant to work with and communication was perfect. The body was exactly as decribed and it was very well pacaged. I'm very happy with the transaction and can't recomend her enough. :)

Dustbunnie

6. Bought wigs from weirdsparkle. She was a sweetie to put them on hold, and then was a fast international shipper and lovely person to deal with!

7. I bought a little Ante head from weirdsparkle and she was great, a lovely transaction, would recommend to all. Thanks and here she is;
      [​IMG]

8. Just received two gorgeous wigs from WeirdSparkle. Her photos are excellent and true to colour, shipping super fast, and wonderful communication. Highly recommend and would buy again in a nano-second. Thank you Cathy, and Devon thanks you too!

9. Cathy bought 2 dresses from me (HDS & Atelier Momoni) - great transaction; communication was easy and friendly, she paid straight away and let me know when the dresses arrived and that all was ok - I would happily recommend her for doing business with. :thumbup

10. I bought a Dollmore MSD underwear set from weirdsparkle.
      Even the package was probably the cutest one I've ever gotten~ with its little stickers on it and all. The underwear set was in wonderful condition and weirdsparkle even sent me a little gift with it. Communication was great also.
      I'm very pleased with how this transaction went and wouldn't hesitate a bit before buying from her!
      Thank you! :D

11. i bought a headband from weirdsparkle,it arrived very quickly and well wrapped,many thanks

12. I purchased a set of eyes from weirdsparkle and they arrived well packed and pretty quickly! Thank you so much!

13. fantastic seller! Eyelashes were Sent very quickly! perfect!

14. Bought some Dale Rae Flats from Weirdsparkle. She was really sweet and shipped super-fast. Plus, I love the shoes. Reccomended.

15. I bought a pair of eyes and had a wonderful transaction with weirdsparkle.
      The contact was really sweet and all was fine.
      Thank you very, very much!

16. I did a faceup for weirdsparkle, and it was a great transaction! Communication was prompt & friendly, she was really nice to work with :)
      I would be very happy to do work for her again - thank you so much Cathy~!

17. Weirdsparkle just bought a pair of Souldoll boots from me, and it was a great transaction--Cathy was fun to chat with by PM, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the boots arrived safely. I'm glad that I spotted her WTB post, and happened to have the boots she was looking for, because it's been a pleasure to meet her through the Marketplace. :)

18. Weirdsparkle sells me many much MSD clothing and they're awesome! She is awesome! Thanks again for ANOTHER perfect transaction. And thanks for holding the clothing for me!

19. I traded my MNF big bust for weirdsparkle's small bust. The transaction was smooth, as usual, and weirdsparkle was ever so great to deal with!
      Thank you, Cathy! :3

20. Weirdsparkle participated in my ninth Luts and third Soom group orders and was a doll to deal with on both occasions. She kept up great communication and sent all payments in with lightning quick speed. I would deal with her again without hesitation~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for two very pleasant transactions! :pcake:bcake