1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. Bought a doll head from Weslie. Altough PMs/eMails seemed to have had a hard time getting through (which made communication difficult) she apologized and was very nice.

2. I bought a head from Weslie and am very happy. She sent it quickly and replied to all my PMs. Head is exactly as she said. Great purchase! Thank you so much!:) Highly recommended!

3. My NaNuRi head arrived today! XD My first BJD! (Well, a part of my first BJD!)

Weslie replied promptly to all my PMs and she is super kind. There was a delay in the shipping, and she apologized profusely. *><*

There was a part of the head cap that locks the two parts together that was broken, and I believe it happened during the shipping. Since Weslie never took him out of the box prior to shipping him, the previous owner must have broken it, glued it back together, and sold him. It's not too major though, so I'm thinking hot gluing it at a cooler temperature will fix it...

Despite the broken part, though, the purchase was great! I highly recommend her. Weslie is such a sweetie! <33

4. I bought an l-bi faceplate from Hope. Overall, it was a great transaction.
      She responded to my PM's and was very sweet when she did.
      Although, I had to remind her to take pictures for me, and she took a little longer than expected to mail, I would do business with her again.
      Thanks, so much, Hope!

5. I bought a head from Weslie. Good communication; head was as described; safe shipping; overall great transaction. Thanks!

6. Just bought a pair of pants for my Delf girl from Weslie, and they arrived in good condition, and fit great. We didn't communicate to much, so I cant really judge if it was slow or not, but it was very fast, and I would gladly buy from her again :D

7. I bought a hooded, long-sleeved cloak from Weslie, and she was very prompt with her communications with me. The item arrived safely and was shipped quickly. It is very nice! I would buy from Weslie again!

8. I bought a Tan Shall from Weslie. She arrived safe and sound, beautiful as her photos, and Weslie was great with communication throughout, shipping as soon as she could, and always a pleasure to hear from and very responsible, helpful, and caring in the process. Thank you, hon!

9. I would be more than happy to deal with Weslie again. We split a Yahoo Japan auction that took forever to come due to some mixup on the deputy's side. Weslie was patient with my worrying about the auction, was excellent with communication, and promptly sent my head out when it finally arrived. She's very trustworthy and I wouldn't hesitate to buy something with her again.

Thanks so much, Weslie!

10. Bought a junk-cast head from Weslie, the arrived as promised, a short delay in shipping, but the communication was great and I love this little imperfect head. Everything came as described and was wonderfully packaged! Thank you very much!
      Would do business with her again any time!

11. I sold a wig to Weslie and she was absolutely great to deal with. Excellent communication and super nice. I hope we do business again! ^^

12. I bought a dress from her, she was lovely to deal with, thank you~ :)

13. I bought a Volks wig from Weslie and it was a fantastic transaction. She is great with communication and kept me updated on everything that was going on. She sent it packed very safely and let me know when it was on the way. :) I will gladly buy from her again in the future!

14. Bought a dress off Weslie and she was very nice, and fast seller. Communication was OK - I think one or two PMs didn't get through. There was a bit of delay in shipping too, but there was a good reason for it so it didn't worry me :). Thanks a lot Weslie!

15. Just received a bejeweled wig my roomate purchased from Weslie.

It's a beautiful piece, absolutely gorgeous! She loves it. Thanks a million!

16. I purchased a head from Weslie. Shipping was quick and communication was excellent. A perfect transaction. Thanks!

17. I bought a full set of clothing from Hope. She was very kind and fast with communication. Would buy from her again!
      Thankyou :)

18. I bought a Luts wig from Weslie. She responded to PMs fast and was very nice. The wig is perfect. A pleasant experience, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again! Thank you! <3

19. Weslie sold me some wigs in very good condition - she was really helpful and answered my questions when I was buying, and although she had serious real-life issues, she answered my messages and shipped out as soon as she could.

20. Had a good transaction with Weslie, I bought her Souldoll Gisele, she was a little slow to ship after receiving payment, but I got my girl and am happy. thanks