1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. This feedback for Weslie is pretty much neutral, but I don't like to leave any dealings without leaving feedback.

I dropped Weslie off my split for Soom MD Amber. I gave option to pay for her portion in parts, stated that I needed to have the full payment by the 3rd payment. Received nothing after the downpayment was put in. Took 2 PMs across the course of a week to get a response that said she would send money, then never sent any nor contacted me for 3 weeks until I sent a PM explaining why I was dropping her from the split.

I have no hard feelings against Weslie. I know things happen. I'm still more than willing to do business with her, but my conditions may be a little less lenient depending on what the transaction may be

2. I bought a Supia body from Weslie

As it was international shipping, I had several things/instructions to see with her but everything was easy and done with good communication

I received the body quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks

3. Welsie bought me a head. The transaction was perfect, very comunicative, paid on time and everyting perfect.

4. I bought a mininee Draenei head from Weslie! She was friendly and responsive! Good transaction.

5. Weslie sold me a Tender Sha Elf head. She was super patient with me, and overall just great to buy from.

I would not hesitate to work with her again.

Thanks so much!!

6. I bought a Lavender Fer from Hope (DOA Weslie) and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Also she is super patient and super friendly ^^. I accidently sent my payment in canadian dollars without noticing that she lives in the US. I of course apologized right away and she told me not to worry about it and asked if I could send the rest. In the end, all went well and my fer arrived safe and sound. I would definitely buy from her again (when I have money of course XP).

7. I bought a Supia body from Weslie. It was helpfull to unstrung the doll from shipping. She did it nicely, wrapping all the parts one by one: the most safely and the less expensive for the shipping

Thanks a lot!

8. I bought an Iplehouse body from Weslie. She was friendly, PM'd quickly and answered all of my questions, and promptly shipped the package. The body was as described, and I am very happy with the transaction!

9. I bought a Viera Bunny head from Weslie, and it was a super transaction . .she was very quick and polite with the PMs and answered all my questions. .Would definitely work with her again . .

10. Weslie is fantastic to deal with. She recently bought a high end doll from me with layaway and everything went very well. I absolutely recommend her!

Thank you!
      Beckers

11. Weslie contacted me with an emergency commission -- a repair to her Unoa Zero's severely cracked bust-piece. communication was great, and she was never shy about contacting me for updates if there had not recently been one. she was excellent to work with, and i would definitely do so again.

thank you again for commissioning me to repair your lovely girl, Weslie!

^_^

12. Weslie purchased an SD10 torso from me recently and the transaction went very smoothly. ^^ She was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!

13. This is something I hate to do, but it has to be done.

My Unoa Zero face-plate has been on hold for Weslie since end of June, it was suppose to be a layaway for about a month. She also paid a small deposit for it, to insure she'd return for Zero.
      Although I have forgotten about it till last week, mainly because assumed she'd contact me herself once she's ready to pay, but she didn't. She has also forgot all about Zero and doesn't think she's able to purchase her now. She's sorry, and so am I.

14. Weslie bought a Luts SDF girl head from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!^__^

15. All perfect in this transaction with Weslie.

Many thanks to a very nice person.

16. Weslie joined the 2nd group order I had for Enchanted Doll Eyes Canada. She has been extremely pleasant all the way and sent payment on time. She also made sure to let me know as soon as she received her eyes. The entire transaction was a flawless one and she has been extremely patient about everything. Thank you very much. :)

Highly recommended group order participant! A++ Enjoy your eyes! :D

17. Weslie bought a doll stand and several custom outfits for her U-noa Zero from me. She was clear in her communications, patient while they were made and super sweet! I would be happy to deal with her anytime! :aheartbea

18. FEEDBACK FOR WESLIE...VERY ! Pleased with my purchase ! I can't believe how ~ F A S T ~ the mailing was... just as described. Beautiful head, hands and feet !
      Thanks much !!

19. I participated in Weslie's Iplehouse Luna split, her communication is excellent and the package arrived and I am pleased, thank you!

20. POSITIVE

Weslie sold me a Volks wig, the whole transaction was very pleasant and the wig was packaged extremely well. Pm's were always replied to and Weslie was always courteous. Thank you Weslie!