1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. I bought a Custom Masquerade set by Ameata from Weslie. It arrived super fast and well packaged. I would gladly buy from her again. Thanks so much!! <333

2. I bought an orgasmic fp from Weslie, It arrives very fast in France, the package was very secured, and te faceplate is wonderfull.... thank you so much for you'r kindness, it was a pleasure to deal with you!! I would have so good an friendly transaction evey time <3

3. Weslie took part in my Galena split order, and everything went smoothly.

Paid very fast, was very nice and friendly, a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you! <3

4. I bought a unoa zero body from her and it was a smooth transaction. The body arrvied in great condition, and I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

5. Positive! I bought an SD-sized head from Weslie. It was packaged wonderfully and shipped promptly. The PMS were also timely and friendly. It was a great transaction and I would love to do business with Weslie again! Thank you!

6. I bought a Volks SD16 body from Weslie on layaway, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! She was really flexible with the layaway as long as I made the initial deposit right away, and she was really understanding when I had to delay a few of the payments along the way. Once I'd paid the body off, she took a while to ship it out (justifiably; there's that tricky thing called "life" I keep hearing about!) and she ended up including the high-heeled feet with the body as a gift because of it (only the joined feet had been included in the sale). The box was really nicely packed as well. She was super sweet and really great to deal with, and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat! Thankyou so much! &#9829;

7. Finally remembering to leave feedback for this... Weslie and I had a very long journey for this transaction, but a happy end! I sold her my Black Shall on layaway, which turned into a partial trade for a Soom Galena somewhere along the line. There were a few delays on her layaway payments, but she always let me know or replied quickly if I asked her a question. She shipped the Galena out quickly and she was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Overall a great transaction! I love my new girl!

8. Weslie bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

9. Weslie participated in my Happy Camille GO. Great communication, paid quickly and on time, and over all very friendly!!

10. Weslie joined my ED pre-order. She sent payment promptly. There was a bit of delay due to lack of orders but she was patient through it all. I think this might be the 2nd or 3rd time I've dealt with Weslie, but in every transaction it has always been a pleasant one. Thanks again. I really appreciate your participation in this GO.

11. Weslie participated in my Volks FCS split order~ <: Dealing with her was great, she was patient and communicated very effectively with me throughout the entire transaction. Couldn't ask for a more awesome split partner. |) Definitely recommended. Thanks again!

12. [​IMG]

~*~ Dollmore Group Order ~*~

&#10087; Weslie &#10087;

participated in my very first Dollmore Group Order here in DoA. She was very friendly and a joy to deal a transaction with. Her payments were prompt and so was her communication. I would love to have her on my group order anytime.

Thank you so much for making my first G.O. successful here in DoA.

:cheer :dance :cheer

&#10086; Decy &#10086;

13. Purchased a Nono SwD' Summer Beach outfit from Weslie. She was very friendly and always respond to my message quickly. Shipping was super fast and item arrived safely! Thank you so much! :)

14. Sold Unoa Zero for Weslie , She is super fantastic buyer. Hope to deal with her again in future

15. I purchased a wonderful galena wig from weslie, fast communication & shipment. The wig us wonderful!

16. Bought a Nephelin wig from weslie, good communication and well packed/shipped. The wig is in perfect condition, and beautiful.

17. Weslie joined my Feeple65 Chloe split for her dress. Great communication and prompt payment. It was great to have her in my split Thanks~

18. Weslie joined my first Leekeworld GO ^ ^ She pays so quick, and is so nice~ It was a pleasure to have her be apart of my GO. She made my first experience as a GO leader great!! thank you so much <333

19. Weslie participated in my Luts GO! She was really patient with me when Luts made a mistake with our order, and for that I am very grateful! : D Thank you so much for joining!

20. I recently bought a dress from Weslie; communication was extremely fast and the item was in excellent condition. Overall it was a great transaction.

Thank you,