1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. Quick shipping, excellent communication, item as described = SMOOTH transaction! I purchased n OR-Doll head from Weslie and I am delighted.

2. I just purchased three wigs from Weslie! They were as pictured, arrived fast, and well packaged! Weslie gets an A+ from me, and I would happily transact with her again! :D

Juli DC :)

3. Bought a wig from her she was friendly and communicative and provided extra pictures for me. Thanks ^_^

4. Bought a wig form Weslie, she got back to me quickly and shipped the item fast as well! Thanks!

5. I sold Unoa bust to Weslie, nice transaction, quick payment, thank you very much:)

6. i bought a wig from weslie. it arrived very quickly, and it was in perfect condition. thank you so much!

7. Weslie bought a Unoa Lusis from me. :) She did a layaway and paid on time and was always very friendly and communicated well! Would definitely sell to her again!

8. I purchased two wigs from Weslie. The packaged arrived very quickly and was well packed. Thank you!

9. Weslie hosted a Bambicrony GO and was one of the best hosts I've joined. :D Snapshots and prompt communications too! Thank you very much!

10. I bought an Unoa Lusis from Weslie and I am so happy with her :)
      Weslie is the sweetest, kindest, most giving and loveliest person and seller:D
      I am so thankful for all her kindness, she sent me so many beautiful extras with my beautiful doll.
      She is a lovely person, she sent my Unoa right away and packed her so super safely:aheartbea
      I would happily buy from Weslie again, I highly recommend her:) xoxo

11. i bought a DD body from Weslie,lovely seller and allowed me to have layaway over xmas and shipped the body as soon as i had finished,thank you!

12. Hope has adopte crobi m line girl body from me by layaway. She pay in time and very responsible. She also let me know when the body is arrived safely. Thank you so much :)

13. I bought a SOOM Clozel head from Weslie. The head was packed very well, and arrived to me safely. It's extremely beautiful and perfect! Thank you for a great sale! :)

14. I purchased a wig from Weslie. She had excellent communication throughout the transaction and shipped the wig quickly and packaged it well. It was a pleasure working with her. Thank you! :)

15. I bought a Soom Migma head from Weslie. She was super nice and fun to deal with, shipped the item very fast and had packed it well. I'd be happy to deal with her again!

16. Weslie receive from me positive feedback.
      she bought from me hoofs from Amber MD, the transaction passed easily, payments were made by dates sounded earlier. Very pleasant buyer. Thanks for purchase.

17. Weslie sold a Crobidoll M-line girl body to me in responce to my WTB thread. The sale itself was quick and smooth. We had to file an insurance claim due to the bad handling of packages by USPS.
      Weslie filed the claim, and was very prompt with her response and updates, which I really appreciated. The claims process took about 3 months, however, Weslie was very patient, and handled everything very professionaly! Thank you!

18. I purchased some Soom fox parts from Weslie and the transaction was flawless. She was patient, friendly, and replied quickly to all my questions. Shipping was extremely fast, and the parts were packaged extremely well. I could not be happier with them, and with the entire sale! Thank you so much!
      Professional and amazing seller, highly recommended.

19. I purchased a Volks Belldandy Default wig from Weslie. Very pleased with transaction good communication, well packed, and item as described. Recommended would buy from again Thank you!!!:aheartbea

20. I sold my Soom Sweet Witch in Grey skin to Wesile =)
      Everything is awesome ^^ Thank you and good luck! :D