1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. i recently bought a set of soom hooves from weslie! thank you so much for allowing me to do a short layaway and for the great communication and fast shipping!!

2. Weslie sold me a Fairyland head. She shipped quickly and I would definitely recommend her to others :)

3. I bought a Aileendoll Pico Violet Dragon from Weslie. They were great at communicating and shipped fast. They even included another set of eyes for me. :) They were very pleasant to deal with and I would be happy to do so again!

4. I was commissioned for a faceup by Weslie and it was a great dealing with her! Very lovely and easy to work with and I'd be delighted to hopefully work for her again! Thank you!

5. I sold a pair of Soom Sweet Witch wings to Weslie with a short layaway. She sent the payments on time and was very friendly in her messages~ I'd love to deal with her again, thanks so much <3

6. I purchased a Volks Belldandy head from Weslie and it was a fantastic transaction :]

7. Purchased a Soom Sweet Witch from Weslie and it was a great experience. All items came exactly (if not better) than described and safely packed.Very communicative and very helpful in answering all my questions. Shipped fast and I would be happy to work with her again.

8. I bought a Volks DWC 03 head from Weslie. She was prompt and friendly in all communications. She shipped out the head quickly and it was very well packed. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much! :)

9. (belated) I sold some SOOM parts to Weslie last year and everything went great. Payment was prompt and communication was amazing. Thanks again!

10. Purchased a FL tan Moe 60 body from Weslie on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my package quickly and well packaged. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you!

11. Bought a SOOM The Fox head from Weslie - who was wonderful and very tolerant of my likely tedious need for updates. The item was wrapped expertly and packed with as much care.

She even included a kind bonus - much to my surprised and delight.

Thanks again!

12. I bought from Weslie a beautiful Volks Belldandy head ~!
      very smooth and excellent transaction <3
      and fast shipping

great seller! :hug:

13. I've bought an Unoa from Weslie. It was a great transaction. Weslie is a very friendly person and shipped the doll very fast. Thank you so much. :love

14. I bought a tan Chloe from Weslie and it was a flawless transaction--everything was perfect and the package itself was packed commercially and arrived in mint condition! It was a pleasure doing business with Weslie and I would be happy to do so again!

15. Bought a feeple60 head from her. Very nice and honest about shipping times. Would do business with again!

16. Weslie responded to my WTB for L-bi faceplates! She had both faceplates and a buff headback!
      The faceplates were perfect and exactly as seen in photos. Weslie let me pay in layaway which was much appreciaed by me! She was sweet to talk to and shipped proptly after my last payment!
      This was a lovely transaction and I'd gladly buy from Weslie again

17. I bought a pair of soom sweet witch wings from Weslie.
      the whole transaction was perfect and the wings were packaged very well.
      I would certainly do business with Weslie again.
      thank you

18. I contacted Hope recently about a MP thread for an outfit I coveted - this developed further into purchasing not just the outfit but the doll to go with it after she saw my WTB thread. From start to finish everything was awesome and the doll arrived perfectly packed and more beautiful than I had expected. Would not hesitate to deal with her again and I recommend her to anyone unreservedly.

19. I've bought a SIO2 Taolu SP head from Weslie and everything was nice! I've made a first holding payment and Weslie placed the head on hold for me until the final payment then shipped! I've got the head without any problems! I wouldn't hesitate negotiating with Weslie again!

20. I bought Soom Sweet Witch head from Weslie. Conversaion were great, shipping were super fast, care for head were super great) (cause post damage the box but head had so much layers of bubles, so it stay safe and sound) Im very happy to have business with Weslie again in future, Im very happy with my purchaise and a magical favor Weslie made for me :D Thanks a lot :)))