1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. Weslie messaged me about my Soom Feny ears that I had for sale. They were very patient with me and was incredibly sweet. Paid when they were able and was a joy to deal with c:

2. I purchased an Amadiz wig from Weslie. It was a great transaction from start to finish. Excellent, pleasant communication, the wig was well packed, and it is just as described. I hope to buy from Weslie again.

3. I bought an Sio2 Taolu head from Weslie. The transaction went perfectly and she was very pleasant talk to. The head shipped quickly and got to me safe and well-packaged. I would highly recommend doing business with Weslie.

4. I purchased a wig from Weslie and the transaction was perfect. The wig was shipped out quickly, packed beautifully and communication was good. I would recommend Weslie as a seller.

5. I bought soom shale hooves from Weslie. She is sweet and I would do businesses again with her. Fast shipping and well packed. Thanks. <3

6. Luckily, I found my wishlist Volks head thanks to Weslie. She accepted payment plans and was very quick to reply back to me. The package was perfectly wrapped to protect the head. I would love to buy from her in the future. Thank you so much for an easy transaction.

7. I bought a Soom Idealian Irene head from Weslie. It was a great transaction! The head arrived well packed and in great condition!

Thank you!

8. I bought the Volks KOS-MOS head from Weslie, and they were very pleasant to work with. They let me play in two installments and shipped it incredibly quickly! Would definitely purchase from again!

9. POSITIVE!

I purchased a SOOM Breccia - Double Harmony from @Weslie and they were kind enough to grant my request of an extended layaway due to her cost. They were extremely pleasant to work with and very understanding when my payment schedule got wonky due to an unexpected Covid quarantine paycheck loss.

She was shipped promptly, packaged well and arrived in perfect condition and I am utterly smitten with her! Thank you so much!

10. Weslie sold me her Dollstown 17 year girl Vision body in honey peach fresh skin. She packed the body super well and shipped her via Fed Ex so she arrived quickly. I am very happy with our transaction and I would buy from her again.

11. Weslie was so great to work with in purchasing Unoa Prim. She was responsive to all messages, and very accommodating. Shipping was very fast, and everything was packaged very carefully and safely. I would definitely recommend and would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you ^__^

12. Weslie was super nice and very helpful with my purchase of the Fairyland Ingrid outfit. Communication was fast and friendly, packing was safe and secure. Very happy with the transaction and would be happy to buy from again! Watching sales threads!!

13. I finished a successful deal with Weslie. I've experienced great communication and transaction with her. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy

14. I bought a Volks DD 9s head from Weslie, and everything went perfectly! She has also commissioned me for faceups many times, and is always a pleasure to work with. I'll be happy to deal with Weslie again anytime. :)

15. I had the pleasure of selling my Noi Atelier Hana head to @Weslie and had it was a very smooth sale! She paid the invoice when promised (even offered to pay a partial sum sooner). She was very responsive, let me know right away that she was serious about her inquiry from the start, and gave great feedback to any updates throughout the entire process. Highly recommended :daisy

16. Did a doll trade with Weslie and it went perfectly! They were wonderful to communicate with and my stuff came wonderfully packed! Absolutely fantastic and I would recommend working with them!

17. Bought a Crobi body, and very happy with how the communication and transaction went. The body was very protected as well.

18. I purchased a Sio2 Bailu head from @Weslie and everything went extremely smooth! Very fast with communication, ships exactly when she says she is and packaged everything so well. There wasn't a moment during this transaction that wasn't easy-going and perfect. I would definetly recommend buying from her!

19. I purchased a Soom Witch head from Weslie. Excellent communication and fast shipping :D

20. I purchased fairyland bunnyparts for Miwa from Weslie. Excellent communication and fast shipping. I bought via layaway and everything went smooth. <3